Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
So, the alpha ver contains better renders than most adult games :KEK:
Orianna looks like slavic goddess, i love redheads the most but looking at this lady makes me happy too

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So is it just happenstance Oriannas looks, or is she going to turn out to be Alex little sister, or is that a spoiler.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
sometimes working in the garden pay off.... but i still think i like Celeste best, so sexy... but all in all i really want to see this game go the distance. it looks and feels great. like the story and models. would like an 'auto' button for UI

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
sometimes working in the garden pay off.... but i still think i like Celeste best, so sexy... but all in all i really want to see this game go the distance. it looks and feels great. like the story and models. would like an 'auto' button for UI
What function does an Auto button do? Like, it auto plays through the convo? If feasible I would gladly add one

Reactions: VN..reader

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What function does an Auto button do? Like, it auto plays through the convo? If feasible I would gladly add one
Bingo, just auto plays the conversation.

You can download toggle quick menu, then put it in the game folder and it will let you add the quick menu bar including the auto button, handy to have to games that do not have an auto.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I always wondered how does it go being a dev with a girl.

Him, hun I want to quit my job and make a game.
Her, ok if you think you can make a go of it, it will be difficult but we can make it work.
Him, thanks babe your the best.
Her, so what will the game be about.
Him, well it will have lots of hot babes for guys to jerk off to, like lots of hot babes and factories working double-time to make tissue paper.
Her.
b5f9383ea239cbf2a5a98dd3bd23f386718ceb9017666bbb6af52b878b31aef1.jpg

A bit early for me, but Happy New Year.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes