Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
Holy f. This game is amazing?? Too bad there is currently not much to do besides an introduction. Hopefully a new update will come soon. I tried becoming a Patreon, but Patreon seems to be down. Fuck youuu 2021! You said you would be different!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Holy f. This game is amazing?? Too bad there is currently not much to do besides an introduction. Hopefully a new update will come soon. I tried becoming a Patreon, but Patreon seems to be down. Fuck youuu 2021! You said you would be different!
Update is coming very soon with a lot more story :) there's a patron alpha test coming out in a few days as well.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope there is never a stage where you would have to choose, the super cute girl next door Serra or the way out of everyone's league high-class honey Orianna.

Reactions: darlic

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I hope there is never a stage where you would have to choose, the super cute girl next door Serra or the way out of everyone's league high-class honey Orianna.
I wish I didn't have to choose between any of the girls. They're all amazing.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You don't :)
I was under the impression that some of the girls are only available if you join the right guild. Yes, I know, all the main girls are available regardless, but, I'm really liking all the guild specific girls you've been showing too. It's not a major gripe, or anything. Just will have to do multiple play-throughs, I guess.

Dec 9, 2020
The option is still open to let you interact with anyone going forward, the story hasn't been set yet it's just the guilds are being introduced one by one, so eventually we may get back into a bigger free roam and visit whomever whenever. The question is whether or not all the new girls will be available to be LI's.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I was under the impression that some of the girls are only available if you join the right guild. Yes, I know, all the main girls are available regardless, but, I'm really liking all the guild specific girls you've been showing too. It's not a major gripe, or anything. Just will have to do multiple play-throughs, I guess.
I decided a little back to *not* limit any girls to any guilds. It was annoying to code in, and most people wouldn't like that anyway. So you can, after your guild intro, freely explore to the other guilds and introduce yourself to other girls, unlocking them to meet in the open world.

But until you do that, they will only be found in their associated guild hall.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes