Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah it is really insane the quality, I hope Glacerose takes up what I said and make a cute chubby girl that every guy would jerk off too.

Reactions: Sylandrical

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I know what you mean lolol
The whole bitch thing has to be done very carefully for it to come off right. More often than not, I end up just ignoring those characters but there's something in the way he wrote Celeste that just makes her so endearing despite being a bitch lmao
nah, Celeste is just a tsundere... besides if you really pay attention, she does like the MC, just hides it as she's blushed quite a few times

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
nah, Celeste is just a tsundere... besides if you really pay attention, she does like the MC, just hides it as she's blushed quite a few times
Oh I know she likes MC. It's pretty obvious. A lot of tsunderes are written poorly tho and come off as really annoying. Celeste doesn't.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
What exactly does tsundere mean?
To go a little deeper into the psychology of a Tsundere - the idea is that their feelings for person X super embarrass them, or they really think they shouldn't feel that way about them for some reason. And so, to hide those feelings they act as though they don't like them. Often being mean, spiteful, or even cruel toward them. Definitely being combative verbally. Sometimes they're just trying to hide their feelings from the person/public, and others they're also trying to pretend to themselves they don't have those feelings.

Reactions: BlasKyau

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
To go a little deeper into the psychology of a Tsundere - the idea is that their feelings for person X super embarrass them, or they really think they shouldn't feel that way about them for some reason. And so, to hide those feelings they act as though they don't like them. Often being mean, spiteful, or even cruel toward them. Definitely being combative verbally. Sometimes they're just trying to hide their feelings from the person/public, and others they're also trying to pretend to themselves they don't have those feelings.
That, to me, is Celeste in a nutshell. You can tell by her response to MC when he makes the comment about "Your future husband" early on. That and the fact that before they go to the crystal she keeps finding little reasons to be near him even though she kind of treats him like crap. I want to hate her, because you have to hate SOMEBODY in a game; but what I'd really like to have as an option is the MC just reach over and kiss her - THAT would make her eyes pop!:love:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok. I think I already understand what tsundere means. Celeste totally fits this definition.

That, to me, is Celeste in a nutshell. You can tell by her response to MC when he makes the comment about "Your future husband" early on. That and the fact that before they go to the crystal she keeps finding little reasons to be near him even though she kind of treats him like crap. I want to hate her, because you have to hate SOMEBODY in a game; but what I'd really like to have as an option is the MC just reach over and kiss her - THAT would make her eyes pop!:love:
Personally, I don't need hate anybody in a game. I think Celeste is an endearing character, and I love the way that the MC buggers her. And I'm with you about the kiss, I'd love to see her reaction.

Reactions: HogRocket

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
The thing that's tough about Tsundere characters is that a lot of them don't really give enough clues about what their true feelings are, so when the character they like finally acts, it can often feel like they're forcing themselves on the Tsundere, which a lot of people reasonably object to. Celeste's true feelings are clear, and I think that's part of the reason she's not as troublesome as some other Tsundere characters for some people.

The other thing that's also been mentioned is that a lot of Tsundere targets don't really engage. They brush it off and ignore it. Or they react submissively. While as here, the MC engages and playfully teases, which makes for a much more fun dynamic. Which is possibly why even more people are more than okay with Celeste.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Personally, I don't need hate anybody in a game. I think Celeste is an endearing character, and I love the way that the MC buggers her. And I'm with you about the kiss, I'd love to see her reaction.
I don't really "need" to hate anyone in a game, I just usually end up doing so. Sometimes there's even a character that I absolutely HATE at the start of the game that progresses through the game to become the primary love interest and main focus for me :ROFLMAO: . Usually the only characters I end up "hating" are the one's your supposed to; the bad guys, the people doing your girls wrong, etc.

Even before the next update I'm almost beginning to wish Glacerose will quit introducing new girls, because I'm already in love with all 5 of the main girls and pretty much on that path with every female introduced in the game so far. If he keeps this up my head is going to explode o_O. If this game doesn't have a harem ending available, I hope it has a limited harem future for the 5 main girls....I can't give even one of them up :cry::)

Dec 9, 2020
Even before the next update I'm almost beginning to wish Glacerose will quit introducing new girls, because I'm already in love with all 5 of the main girls and pretty much on that path with every female introduced in the game so far. If he keeps this up my head is going to explode o_O. If this game doesn't have a harem ending available, I hope it has a limited harem future for the 5 main girls....I can't give even one of them up :cry::)
I dunno man Glacerose creates some really nice models, I'm all for introducing more girls. :love:
Just as long as it's balanced and doesn't get muddled and nothing moves ahead with anyone story wise. Think after the guilds are done just working on story and progressing relations with the available girls for a bit would be good. Like I was playing new coral city last night, and holy cow is that game massive with the amount of characters in it, easy to get lost and not care for a lot of them after a while.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I dunno man Glacerose creates some really nice models, I'm all for introducing more girls. :love:
That's exactly the problem! they're all too hot, and too nice, and too desirable!!!!! Too many choices!!!!
It's like putting a cat in a room full of catnip mice, pingpong balls, laser pointers and string - sensory overload!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My feeble brain can only handle so much before it starts leaking out of my ears. :LOL::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes