Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well here is to hope for a skip day button which this really needs.
Hmm... how would changing it to where if an event is ready to be triggered, like if x character needs to be in their room for an event, they'll be there everyday at the time of day.

Alternatively. Give you an option to sleep until X day. Skipping

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah or that, it is kind of annoying like its Wednesday morning and you need to speak to X girl Thursday night, and either having to skip time.

Reactions: RustyRug

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Too many girls to choose from, especially the new ones, like Detta who comes off as a cross between a less bitchy Celeste and an even hornier Serra, or Harlow and those big pillowy tits.

Besides, we need to stop putting out ideas, this game is starting to get a cyberpunk feel to it, "coming soon", "coming soon".

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Too many girls to choose from, especially the new ones, like Detta who comes off as a cross between a less bitchy Celeste and an even hornier Serra, or Harlow and those big pillowy tits.

Besides, we need to stop putting out ideas, this game is starting to get a cyberpunk feel to it, "coming soon", "coming soon".
I guess Detta and Harlow are girls from the guild.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Harlow had an image posted, and Detta had a video, and no.

Harlow is the maid is it, at the Inn in the magical world, and Detta is a princess.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Harlow had an image posted, and Detta had a video, and no.

Harlow is the maid is it, at the Inn in the magical world, and Detta is a princess.
Well, it was a guess. Since I haven't been to the magical world yet, I don't really know who you find there.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A bunch of pretty boys who would make even the straights guys go, "maybe".
And some new cute girls, and a fairy.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

Totally get what you mean.
Luckily the girls and mechanics coming in v.02 are it. The sole reason the update is even taking this long is i decided to cram all the features that would have come in the next 2-3 updates like ellesmere locations, guilds, combat, etc into 1 big update to show off the games potential. Updates after this will be 90% girl content and sex stuff and will come much faster

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Luckily the girls and mechanics coming in v.02 are it. The sole reason the update is even taking this long is i decided to cram all the features that would have come in the next 2-3 updates like ellesmere locations, guilds, combat, etc into 1 big update to show off the games potential. Updates after this will be 90% girl content and sex stuff and will come much faster
There were too many girls to choose from in the very first release! They're ALL smokin' hot and I wanna marry each one of them - THEN he keeps piling on more and more! Stooooooooooooop! no more girls! my brain is melting! :ROFLMAO: o_O :ROFLMAO: o_O :ROFLMAO: o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At least this won't have fucked graphics.

I hope so, with so many girls, and all of them hot you're going to have a lot of people wanting to do stuff with all of them.

Will be fun to see how it works with Fable.

Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for new banner and the version 0.3 will out today ? :)
No idea, but technically it would be version 0.02 stable (assuming no outstanding bugs are found during Patron's testings)

But it was proven version numbers are kinda pointless in this specific game; 0.02 stable have more content than 0.02 pre alpha (which is on the OP)...
...which in turn has more content than a 0.01 increase... And have I said 0.01 has more content than half 0.4+ games in this website?

• Haha
Reactions: JstHnry4568245364

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wouldn't get your hopes up, there isn't a date for a beta unless it is going to jump from Alpha to public.

That being said, all 4 guilds are now done, how much more will be added yet is another thing, I know the renders for the fap stuff is being redone.

And there is NO sexual stuff at all, and probably won't be, this is a story update.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes