Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
...which in turn has more content than a 0.01 increase... And have I said 0.01 has more content than half 0.4+ games in this website?
As a general rule: version numbers only can tell you that a game is further advanced if the version number is higher(*) than that of a different version of the same game. Almost every dev uses a different system, and even within the the same game by the same dev the same amount of "version number rise" does not have to convey a comparable amount of content increase. A game with version "0.2" can just be a short proof of concept, almost finished, or anywhere inbetween.

(*) including added letters, descriptors like "alpha - beta", dates, and similar. Also, depending on the numbering used, "0.15" can be before or after "0.2".

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Why's this game been in pre-alpha version for over 3 months?
My guess would be that the Glacerose gets to decide what stage the game is called because it's his game and he gets to choose what he calls it. It's still a work in process and shifting all the time. As far as I'm concerned he can call it a Transvestite Armadillo as long as it keeps being as entertaining as it is :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well for one it should not have been leaked, for 2 a lot of new content is being added, and the fap stuff remade, and stuff takes time.
I mean have you played the game, I don't give a fuck what anyone says, the render quality shits on everything on this site.

Reactions: HermioneLovesCock

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Why's this game been in pre-alpha version for over 3 months?
Hey there. Quite a few reasons, but the short version is I took the content and mechanics that were planned for the next 2-3 updates and decided to squish it into one. Meaning theres double digit side girls to meet, a whole new town coded in, a combat mechanic i had to learn to code from the ground up, and along with that im redoing all old animations to make them more in line with my current skill level

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey there. Quite a few reasons, but the short version is I took the content and mechanics that were planned for the next 2-3 updates and decided to squish it into one. Meaning theres double digit side girls to meet, a whole new town coded in, a combat mechanic i had to learn to code from the ground up, and along with that im redoing all old animations to make them more in line with my current skill level
Normally not a fan of sandbox games but liked the premise and the girls look amazing so I’m willing to try it out, how bad is the grind? Will there be some kind of in-game hint mechanic to let us know what we have to do to move the story along?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Normally not a fan of sandbox games but liked the premise and the girls look amazing so I’m willing to try it out, how bad is the grind? Will there be some kind of in-game hint mechanic to let us know what we have to do to move the story along?
Minimal grind, there is a hint system already in place that tells you exactly what day/time/location to meet the girl to progress the story. 1612298347528.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Depends, do you consider replaying the same scene a couple of times to raise friendship and needing to skip time a grind.
That is pretty much it as of now, no grinding out for money, you can earn XP doing practice fights, but not needed at this point, nor is even increasing the girl's friendship level yet.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Depends, do you consider replaying the same scene a couple of times to raise friendship and needing to skip time a grind.
That is pretty much it as of now, no grinding out for money, you can earn XP doing practice fights, but not needed at this point, nor is even increasing the girl's friendship level yet.
Sadly, I’m used to it in other sandbox games I’ve tried. Like you said, it can always be a worse grind. The really well done games tend to have a in-game hint system in place so I don’t have to rely on a WT or guess where I’m supposed to be/do to trigger the next event. Hopefully it doesn’t take forever to raise rep with the girls, I don’t mind a little grind, just as long as there is a decent payoff.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
There has been several redo's of games lately. Most of them have ended up with a better game. The reasons vary from DEV didn't like what they had done story wise to a learning curve in rendering, story or character building. It's usually worth the wait as long as they don't get abandoned IMHO.

Edit: Just beware that you should plan on starting Sylphine over because making major changes really messes with the code.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Double digits already? I gotta give this game a try, the renders look awesome and if there is double digit numbers of girls who look that good this will be one to watch for sure.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Double digits already? I gotta give this game a try, the renders look awesome and if there is double digit numbers of girls who look that good this will be one to watch for sure.
21 to be exact.
All inclusive, we have
Alex
Celeste
Gracie
Lillian
Serra
Willow
Vivian
Ella
Lexi
Sophie
Arya
Lia
Runa
Blair
Poppy
Fable
Cleo
Ayumi
Orianna
Harlow
Detta

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sadly, I’m used to it in other sandbox games I’ve tried. Like you said, it can always be a worse grind. The really well done games tend to have a in-game hint system in place so I don’t have to rely on a WT or guess where I’m supposed to be/do to trigger the next event. Hopefully it doesn’t take forever to raise rep with the girls, I don’t mind a little grind, just as long as there is a decent payoff.
I have played some grindy games, like Mist and stranded dick, to be honest, it is pretty much nothing in this game as of now.
There is a built in hint system, if there is a WT mod I always install it, and usually avoid games without it, but this doesn't need a WT.
Like you click on Serra, one point it will say "I thought I heard Serra crying, I should check on her in the evening", then underneath it says, you can find Serra in her room and lists every time she is in her room, and when you click on the girls profile it will tell you exactly where each girl is at all 4 stages of the day.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
21 to be exact.
All inclusive, we have
Is this going to be a pick and choose type situation or more like all in?

I just find after a point too many girls starts ruining the game. I look at harem games like Max's life or Room for rent, they're great at the start, but the devs keep adding more and more girls and start ignoring the first girls that you fell in love with for the sake of something new because they can't come up with something to keep the audence captured with the existing girls and story, or worse in my opinion start putting them all into lesbian scenes to keep them relevant. Not saying this the plan here, more like a fear of what could happen.

I played release one of this and absolutely loved it. Haven't tried r2 yet, but can't wait to. I'm just hoping it doesn't end up becoming another fuckfest.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Too much to quote, and too lazy.

I believe it is pick and choose the girls who you want to be with, assuming there is something wrong with you, except for Celeste being a bitch, all the other girls are nice and hot as fuck.

Well, I am a patron and have played the most recent stuff, more recent that posted here, and this update has one nude scene and that is it, a ton of story content and no sex.

How things will go with every girl wanting our cock, is another thing, but so far even what sexual content there is, it is optional, you had to restart for the latest Alphas and I skipped all the sexual content.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Is this going to be a pick and choose type situation or more like all in?

I just find after a point too many girls starts ruining the game. I look at harem games like Max's life or Room for rent, they're great at the start, but the devs keep adding more and more girls and start ignoring the first girls that you fell in love with for the sake of something new because they can't come up with something to keep the audence captured with the existing girls and story, or worse in my opinion start putting them all into lesbian scenes to keep them relevant. Not saying this the plan here, more like a fear of what could happen.

I played release one of this and absolutely loved it. Haven't tried r2 yet, but can't wait to. I'm just hoping it doesn't end up becoming another fuckfest.
A few things,

There will be no more large additions of girls, that's part of the reason this v.02 is taking so long, I wanted to add all the girls now versus a few each update.

The side girls are just that, side girls. While they'll have content/story stuff, it's mostly gonna be shallow compared to the story content for the main 5 girls. But should still be enough to get you to like them and they will definitely all have a bunch of steamy scenes you can enjoy.

I'm drawing off of my old version of this game that I developed for nearly a year, and have plenty of content planned for each main girl, so you can rest fairly assured that there won't be any tapering off as I struggle to think of ideas for them.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes