Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
A few things,

There will be no more large additions of girls, that's part of the reason this v.02 is taking so long, I wanted to add all the girls now versus a few each update.

The side girls are just that, side girls. While they'll have content/story stuff, it's mostly gonna be shallow compared to the story content for the main 5 girls. But should still be enough to get you to like them and they will definitely all have a bunch of steamy scenes you can enjoy.

I'm drawing off of my old version of this game that I developed for nearly a year, and have plenty of content planned for each main girl, so you can rest fairly assured that there won't be any tapering off as I struggle to think of ideas for them.
Awesome stuff. I'm looking forward to it.

Certain was one of the games I remember playing and thinking I can't wait for the next update and I'm sure the wait is going to make it worth.

Plus you had me at harem +tsundere

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Welp, so far this game is really good. Of course, as it's only 0.2, there isn't that much content, but story is being shaped pretty good, can't wait to see where it goes next. Renders 10/10. If it's going to be another good vs. bad fight, or something else. Nontheless, I'm excited for future updates. It looks like it can have a bunch of stuff in it later on, with both plenty of locations and characters. I am also wondering, just how different different guilds and their storylines will be.

Solid 9/11 from me for now, with renders being 10/10

Btw, not sure if it's a bug or just problem on my side, but both Lia and Runa's entries in Gallery are replaced by Alex's.

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hey Glacerose, just started playing the V0.2 Patron Playtest and I was wondering, now that we can actually choose between the 4 guilds do you have any plans to introduce named saves? It's not a must have, however it's the only AVN I've played so far where I actually see the point in having multiple saves(1 for each guild obv), so being able to name these saves just makes sense to me lol.:unsure:

Would mean we could load the save we want without having to check each 1(my memory is like a sieve lol), also would lower the risk of overwriting the wrong save, could still happen as I am somewhat a bit of an idiot at times but would still lower the risk lol. :LOL:

The screenshot below shows my 4 saves after choosing each guild, if you DON'T WANT TO SEE what outfit your character where's in each guild then DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: This is just a FYI, not a complaint, or a request to have it changed.

Regarding a certain character in the Beastmaster Guild, she's giving you the "Peace Sign", I know in the US(and possibly elsewhere) this is considered a "Peace Sign" however, here in the UK having the hand this way round means "Fuck Off", the other way round means Peace. :ROFLMAO:

This screenshot shows part of a new character introduced to us in the Beastmaster Guild, you can see her left hand, right shoulder some hair and clothing, not a big spoiler(doesn't show her face) however DONT CLICK if you DON'T WANT TO SEE.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey Glacerose, just started playing the V0.2 Patron Playtest and I was wondering, now that we can actually choose between the 4 guilds do you have any plans to introduce named saves? It's not a must have, however it's the only AVN I've played so far where I actually see the point in having multiple saves(1 for each guild obv), so being able to name these saves just makes sense to me lol.:unsure:

Would mean we could load the save we want without having to check each 1(my memory is like a sieve lol), also would lower the risk of overwriting the wrong save, could still happen as I am somewhat a bit of an idiot at times but would still lower the risk lol. :LOL:

The screenshot below shows my 4 saves after choosing each guild, if you DON'T WANT TO SEE what outfit your character where's in each guild then DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER.
Good suggestion. I'll look into how to code it, and if it's not insanely crazy, I'll definitely implement that.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Welp, so far this game is really good. Of course, as it's only 0.2, there isn't that much content, but story is being shaped pretty good, can't wait to see where it goes next. Renders 10/10. If it's going to be another good vs. bad fight, or something else. Nontheless, I'm excited for future updates. It looks like it can have a bunch of stuff in it later on, with both plenty of locations and characters. I am also wondering, just how different different guilds and their storylines will be.

Solid 9/11 from me for now, with renders being 10/10

Btw, not sure if it's a bug or just problem on my side, but both Lia and Runa's entries in Gallery are replaced by Alex's.
Hey there. Just a bug in the early leaked alpha. The full V.02 will have a couple more hours of content and a whole new UI which fixes those issues.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Welp guess I'm deleting my download and waiting. Don't want to have to risk another restart, which I already believe we have to do anyway.

Thanks for the heads up.
Correct, the FULL v.02 will require a restart from any patron alphas. The entire codebase has more or less been redone, and adding the entire combat stuff alone will bork any saves. I am sorry about that, I know it's annoying.

Reactions: RustyRug

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, if your on a computer, and still have your saves, when you start a new game you can press tab to speed through everything.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey there. Just a bug in the early leaked alpha. The full V.02 will have a couple more hours of content and a whole new UI which fixes those issues.
Considering the update is going to be a huge overhaul of the current game, am I better off waiting till the update? I played briefly and what I saw looked impressive but I didn’t play to the end just yet. Is there a general idea when the final version of the update will be available?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Considering the update is going to be a huge overhaul of the current game, am I better off waiting till the update? I played briefly and what I saw looked impressive but I didn’t play to the end just yet. Is there a general idea when the final version of the update will be available?
Mmm, personally I would say wait. I think it'll be worth it. Or at least only play the V.01, and avoid the V.02 leak, as its incomplete.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Correct, the FULL v.02 will require a restart from any patron alphas. The entire codebase has more or less been redone, and adding the entire combat stuff alone will bork any saves. I am sorry about that, I know it's annoying.
Annoying but totally worth it when you're playing a game as interesting and good looking as this. :love:

Um, if your on a computer, and still have your saves, when you start a new game you can press tab to speed through everything.
And if for some reason it doesn't let you(ran into this issue a few times) just go into the options and select the option to skip unseen text, just make sure you stop skipping before you get to the content you haven't
seen. :LOL:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Wait what, combat.. oh noes.

Ok, not going to knock till i've seen it, but :sad panda:

Curls in to a ball and think postive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts.....

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Wait what, combat.. oh noes.

Ok, not going to knock till i've seen it, but :sad panda:

Curls in to a ball and think postive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts.....
As Havik said, there is a cheat mode available at the start of the game. It starts you at level 99 and you effectively 1 shot every opponent and can blow through the combat.

Reactions: Havik79 and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Um you can choose cheat mode and skip the fights if I remeber.
Pst, Havik we like this dev, shh don't tell him though.

As Havik said, there is a cheat mode available at the start of the game. It starts you at level 99 and you effectively 1 shot every opponent and can blow through the combat.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Besides don't you need to get your code monkey on there is an update to get out right?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um cheat MODE not cheat MOD, the cheating is built into the game by Glacerose, and also he is the code monkey, I believe he does it everything.

Also to go back to those saying about time between updates, if I remember just before Xmas Glacerose and his wife moved in their own place, and I think only started full time on this around then too.

Reactions: Naxos

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Um cheat MODE not cheat MOD, the cheating is built into the game by Glacerose, and also he is the code monkey, I believe he does it everything.

Also to go back to those saying about time between updates, if I remember just before Xmas Glacerose and his wife moved in their own place, and I think only started full time on this around then too.
Correct hehe. I do everything, a little 1 man project.
And also correct, I haven't been doing this full time until recently, once me and my wife moved into our apartment and "started our lives" so to say. It's weird being young

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Enjoy it, it goes downhill fast trust me.
That it does, I'm only 32 an I regret almost every choice I've made from the age of about 8 up until now, still...if I hadn't of made those choices I probably wouldn't be sitting here now typing this and playing all these lewd AVNs...so maybe regret is abit strong. :unsure: :love:

Reactions: Cruiser80

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
So can we expect the update "relatively" soon-ish? (Don't want to rush anyone)Well, I'm used to waiting anyway, so it doesn't really matter, and sorry if I missed if there was any release date said already.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes