Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm beginning to wonder if this is the same game I think it was... about a dude in a group/ social care type home with 4 girls and caretaker right?
:unsure:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Interesting all I can say is I'm really glad the change is happening in .2 and not .9 or .11.

Looking forward to it. (y)

Reactions: RustyRug

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Minimal grind, there is a hint system already in place that tells you exactly what day/time/location to meet the girl to progress the story. View attachment 1017302
Can we have an option to use metrical units? I have absolutely no imagination what 6'1" and 187 lbs means. cm and kg would be nice. Maybe not in the next update but generally speaking...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm beginning to wonder if this is the same game I think it was... about a dude in a group/ social care type home with 4 girls and caretaker right?
:unsure:
Yep, same game 2 worlds, so as not to spoil it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So her and the Orc is it, are they friendly or enemies.
Which also brings up the question, I assume there isn't going to be rape tag, so if you lose and it is optional if you have sex or not.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So her and the Orc is it, are they friendly or enemies.
Which also brings up the question, I assume there isn't going to be rape tag, so if you lose and it is optional if you have sex or not.
It is indeed optional! You can outright refuse, and you will *not* be forced.

The orc is a generic enemy at the moment, the goblin is an enemy as well, but I have special plans for her, so she will have future content beyond just fighting/fucking.

Reactions: michael1984
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes