PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I know this update has taken fooooorever. I definitely overreached a bit with how much I'm actually adding to the game. 16 new characters, 21 main story events, (although some are short conversations), new character models, combat mechanics, a ton of locations, new animations... etc etc etc. It was a bit much, and I take responsibility for it. I'm still a learning dev, and hope to improve as I go, I just started full time on development a couple months ago, it before that having just been a hobby while I finished college, so I still have a lot to learn haha.
I have been waiting for this update since the first release. I haven't played any of the alpha. It has taken forever, it feels like - and before you take that as a complaint, know this: One of the things I hate, is getting an update to a game on here I like, and then feeling like I only got ten minutes of material, because I get very little out of it and then I'm stuck waiting again. It sounds like I'm going to have plenty of play time with this update, and so that makes the wait a ton more worth it.

Bottom line: At least for my part, don't kick yourself too much for how long this has taken, so long as I'm going to have plenty of new to see, I'll feel it was worth it. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same. There probably are people who would rather smaller rapid-fire updates, though. You can't truly please both groups, though.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Exact eta? No sadly, I'm bad at meeting those and I feel giving one just curses me to miss it.
I can say though I have very little actual content left to add, its mostly just tedious/time consuming stuff that I leave for the tail end of the update, animations, my little planned UI changes and such, so its mostly done.

Edit because I feel like I should say something ---

Yeah, I know this update has taken fooooorever. I definitely overreached a bit with how much I'm actually adding to the game. 16 new characters, 21 main story events, (although some are short conversations), new character models, combat mechanics, a ton of locations, new animations... etc etc etc. It was a bit much, and I take responsibility for it. I'm still a learning dev, and hope to improve as I go, I just started full time on development a couple months ago, it before that having just been a hobby while I finished college, so I still have a lot to learn haha.
personally I'd rather have quality over speed and so far every update the quality has been so freaking amazing that in kind of a weird reverse psychological manner - I never check here or Patreon for update info; I just wait until it comes out. I figure "I'll get it when I get it, and I'll be happy so don't obsess" The other thing is that is doesn't bother me if I have to restart because saves don't work because it gives me an excuse to play through from the beginning again :ROFLMAO:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Exact eta? No sadly, I'm bad at meeting those and I feel giving one just curses me to miss it.
I can say though I have very little actual content left to add, its mostly just tedious/time consuming stuff that I leave for the tail end of the update, animations, my little planned UI changes and such, so its mostly done.

Ive not played the game, like at all. But good feedback and promise of a hefty volume of hot babes is the reason i still linger to wait for the official release and try it for the first time. From a newb player perspective i think its great that itll be a meaty launch pad to build a fan base of followers from in having say all the girls in from only the second update. I can sympathise there has probably been many others chomping at the bit for more content new to them perhaps but i feel i offer a different perspective and a positive aspect in doing what you chose to do because i get only ONE first impression, same as everyone else and its gonna be that high an impression then your already winning my friend and all the overreaching was indeed a worthwhile endeavor and less something to learn from but in hindsight see as a risk that worked out well in the end. The more passionate and dedicated devs tend to garner the most loyal support around here even if they are newer to the dev side of things - best of luck to you as it seems you truly deserve it from my observations so far.

Until then though ill just leave off and go back to lingering again lol.

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Love the new look, and looking forward to experiencing all the changes and new content.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Whoa! Now that's what you call a rework/ revamp. Unbelievable! The models are so damn cute, especially Gracie
Hope it doesn't get abandoned lol
The support ive gotten has allowed me to Develop full time. No chance I abandon it. Though down the line i do have plans for future games. But this is after this one has completed its story of course

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
The support ive gotten has allowed me to Develop full time. No chance I abandon it. Though down the line i do have plans for future games. But this is after this one has completed its story of course
That's the spirit, keep it up. It really shows how much effort you've put. And I can, without a doubt say that these are some of the best models in a 3DCG Adult VN/ game and you're getting it from a guy who've played atleast above 300 till now and I'm glad I got to know about Sylphine through Dante's 'Depravity'

Geolin

Jan 12, 2019

Developers (new or old, but new especially) that take their time and communicate are always appreciated, so if it takes time thats fine (and randomly giving ETA's is something George R Martin should've taught himself not to do lol). And you've proven plenty of times that what you produce is more than worth the wait and I'm looking forward to it, I just wanted that to be said.

Reactions: Mr_V9

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You can download from this site, toggle quick menu, which is what I use when games, such as this has no auto.
You just place it in the games folder and then press W in game.

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
it looks like the Mega Link is down i tried searching with the keyword mega in this thread didint see anything if you could reupload that would be great thanks

Reactions: _tewi
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes