Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It was probably just copied from patreon, and is an old outdated alpha that was leaked.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah there have been several releases, there was like 3 in 24 hours due to bugs, Glacerose said there should be a public end of this month, or early next month.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah the stuff has been pretty good, as much as I hate Celeste, her new content was good, and her dress-up was sexy as hell.

Although the new girl Detta the princess is top of my list, she's like a toned-down Celeste cross Serra.

Reactions: RustyRug and V-red

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
My MC must not fall in love with Alex...

View attachment 1078983

Too late now.
good luck with that!!!! :ROFLMAO:
as much as I loooooooooove the 4 "main" girls, Alex is missing from the story way too much. As far as I'm concerned it's 5 "main" girls and lots of (smokin' hot) side girls.

in order my favorites are:
first place - all 5 main girls
second place - all the other girls
out of the running - all the guys :LOL:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
as much as I loooooooooove the 4 "main" girls, Alex is missing from the story way too much. As far as I'm concerned it's 5 "main" girls and lots of (smokin' hot) side girls.

Funny, I'm on the opposite end here. I can already tell I'm gonna like the side girls (esp. Blair and Cleo) more than the main girls (except for Gracie of course).

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Funny, I'm on the opposite end here. I can already tell I'm gonna like the side girls (esp. Blair and Cleo) more than the main girls (except for Gracie of course).
Done! I get the main girls, you get the side girls and we swap Gracie for a side girl on alternate weeks. Sound like a plan? :unsure:;):cool::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bucketbot89

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

Have to say im pleasantly surprised

Story is good characters are easy on the eyes

And common traveling between the normal and magical world amazing

Those transformations tho loved it

Cant wait to see how those other paths will look tho

Looking forward to see how it will progress

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

Challenge accepted :LOL:

I haven't played the original game before this remake in Ren'Py so I wouldn't know about how much of her is in the story back then but she is my main goal then it's the 4 main prob starting with Celeste e.t.c then the side ones.

My order:
  1. Alex (I may have a slight thing for redheads)
  2. The 4 main girls
  3. The side girls
I'm just going to wait and see how it all plays out.

Is this why you're tolerating Celeste? She is the most "princess" like of the girls. ;)
I'm deffo sure she has a thing for the MC but does not want to admit it, espec with how red her cheeks go else she just isn't used to compliments.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I'm deffo sure she has a thing for the MC but does not want to admit it, espec with how red her cheeks go else she just isn't used to compliments.
My comment about the princess thing and Celeste was about Havik79 and his "save the princess" rule, plus his love/hate relationship with Celeste. Celeste absolutely has a thing for the MC, she's classic Tsundere, and very well done.

Reactions: HogRocket
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes