blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Hahaha optimistic, i meant 2023.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't kid yourself. I'm quite sure that as soon as you're got this version up and running, you honestly can't wait to get it out here and strut your stuff! ;-)
And I don't blame ya, it's quite a piece of work!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Good grief Charlie Brown, I am all for fun, but can we maybe leave it, you know not distracting things, so maybe we might get the public release this year.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Good grief Charlie Brown, I am all for fun, but can we maybe leave it, you know not distracting things, so maybe we might get the public release this year.
Hey, it's only been like, what, 4 months? Damn, I wish I only had to wait 4 months for some of the games I am waiting for to update. :D

Reactions: RustyRug

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hey, it's only been like, what, 4 months? Damn, I wish I only had to wait 4 months for some of the games I am waiting for to update. :D
Yeah except it was over a month now, nearly 2 it was close to beta and we would have a release date, it is still in Alpha, and now 1 of the 5 girls got story update, so obviously the other 4 will need something, it just had like the 6th UI update, and then still the old sex scenes to be redone, at this rate it will be another 2 months, assuming it is not delayed by any work for steam release.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah except it was over a month now, nearly 2 it was close to beta and we would have a release date, it is still in Alpha, and now 1 of the 5 girls got story update, so obviously the other 4 will need something, it just had like the 6th UI update, and then still the old sex scenes to be redone, at this rate it will be another 2 months, assuming it is not delayed by any work for steam release.
3 weeks :p I said before end of March/Early April

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No offense but I will believe it when I see it.

I will say it was good to finely be able to sleep for a in game day, and as much as I hate her, teasing Celeste was fun, and she looked hot.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes