PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I decided a little back to *not* limit any girls to any guilds. It was annoying to code in, and most people wouldn't like that anyway. So you can, after your guild intro, freely explore to the other guilds and introduce yourself to other girls, unlocking them to meet in the open world.

But until you do that, they will only be found in their associated guild hall.
This is awesome news for me. Now I can adore all the ladies and pick the guild that suits me most!

Reactions: RustyRug

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Well I'm giving in was waiting for the full .02 but im out of thing to play. I idn't think it would bethis long for .02 full.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's my fav girl so far :love:
I really want to hate Celeste because she's such a bitch to the MC, but you can tell there's something going on inside and she is so smokin' hot that one of my top 5 favorites.......wait ((counting on fingers) "let's see - Celeste, Sera, Alex, Grace, Lillian...that's 5...." ) ...well anyway, you get what I mean.:cool:

Reactions: Walnutt

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I really want to hate Celeste because she's such a bitch to the MC, but you can tell there's something going on inside and she is so smokin' hot that one of my top 5 favorites.......wait ((counting on fingers) "let's see - Celeste, Sera, Alex, Grace, Lillian...that's 5...." ) ...well anyway, you get what I mean.:cool:
I know what you mean lolol
The whole bitch thing has to be done very carefully for it to come off right. More often than not, I end up just ignoring those characters but there's something in the way he wrote Celeste that just makes her so endearing despite being a bitch lmao

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I know what you mean lolol
The whole bitch thing has to be done very carefully for it to come off right. More often than not, I end up just ignoring those characters but there's something in the way he wrote Celeste that just makes her so endearing despite being a bitch lmao
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the MC doesn't just sit there and take it. I like that he winds her up and doesn't take it too seriously.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the MC doesn't just sit there and take it. I like that he winds her up and doesn't take it too seriously.
idk why i didn't think about it, but that's so true
The MC talking back and antagonizing her makes it so much more lifelike than if he were to just sit there or storm off
Either way, I wish we could get more writing and character interaction in other games like this one has

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes