blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
I'm 23. A solo dev. A novice to writing, programming, designing, I'm just doing my best. I know not every decision I make pleases everyone but it's the best I can do to try and make a game that's not just a carbon copy of the other visual novels out there .
You're doing great.
Sylphia Island already seems to have been a great learning experience for you and it's wonderful to see you grow even bolder. This is meant both in terms of raw computing/graphics and character development. Some will, and are already saying, that your writing is "substandard", or whichever moniker they wish to attach upon your endeavors.
However much I might agree, I think you should know this: You're making tremendous progress!
I don't know who you're bouncing ideas with, or if you simply process the criticisms yourself. All I know is that I see progress and the will to turn potential into actual skill and quality.

So in short: Keep up the good work! You're going places noone imagined and one day, you'll show us more than you ever thought you had to show.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is what I am talking about.. They all look great except the one I told you right from the first render looked wrong and you ignored me.. You messed up Gracie even after I give you all different ideas including using horns the right way you ignored a supporter and then I was told I am being a dick and if i dont like it dont play.. I have since pulled my support Glace... Hell of a way to treat a supporter that just tried to get you to listen and see how it would look 100% better and even other devs agree.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
This is what I am talking about.. They all look great except the one I told you right from the first render looked wrong and you ignored me.. You messed up Gracie even after I give you all different ideas including using horns the right way you ignored a supporter and then I was told I am being a dick and if i dont like it dont play.. I have since pulled my support Glace... Hell of a way to treat a supporter that just tried to get you to listen and see how it would look 100% better and even other devs agree.
Listen buddy, you didn't like the direction the dev was taking HIS game and you used your right to pull out support. That's that.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
"I'm just trying to help"
View attachment craziest-yandere-anime-characters.webp

Reactions: Minos187113

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Bruh. Then go play the other devs games. I think this is the first negative comment I've ever written but like, I get it, you don't like her horns. I understand. I'm not ignoring you, I just want to keep them. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they have to go, god forbid I start implementing every change every single patron asks for.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question about the post combat sex scenes. Are we gonna be raping these women or is it gonna be consensual? I'm not too keen on sexually assaulting women even if they attack first. I am asking so I know whether or to skip through that if it is rape.

Reactions: Xtmr61
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes