filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Sylphine V.02 Official Release Day!
Hello everyone! Today is the day!

The V.02 of Sylphine, the full 100% completed version, is undergoing the FINAL bugtest pass. It will be done *today* and will be out for you all to enjoy!

I can't give an exact time estimate (I'm posting this at 4:38 AM local time, whew... I am sleepy...), but I plan for it to be done by the early afternoon of today! (That's about 2-4 PM)

Once this is out, the timer starts for the tier releases and eventually the public release! As of now, this is the release date schedule.

4/24/2021 - $100, $50 and $20 Patrons

4/28/2021 - $10 Patrons

4/30/2021 - $5 Patrons

5/4/2021 - $1 Patrons

5/7/2021 - Public Release!

I hope you're all excited to play as I am to finally get this out to you all!

V.02 includes all the content from V.01, plus 15 new main story events, 11 new girl specific events, over 100k words, over 70 animations, and nearly 1500 renders!

As soon as this is out, I'll be hard at work at V.03, and I promise the wait will not be near as long!

Anyway, enough rambling from me! To sum this all up, V.02 comes out later TODAY for the highest patrons, and will release on the dates given by the schedule above to everyone else!

Have an amazing day everyone!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My guess. Gets leaked around the $5 release. Anyone wanna make bets
My normal experience is: somebody wants to be the hero we don't deserve and you get all the time of one download and one upload after release. However, your guys have been pretty good so far ... I am not a gambling man but I think three days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No we get a waste of space desperate for precious likes to validate their pathetic empty worthless lives.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
My guess. Gets leaked around the $5 release. Anyone wanna make bets
Not betting with you, 'cause if it gets to the time you bet on the release, you can leak it yourself. ;)

For now, I will be steeling myself to wait for May 7. Shouldn't be too bad, now that I have an end in sight!

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Not betting with you, 'cause if it gets to the time you bet on the release, you can leak it yourself. ;)

For now, I will be steeling myself to wait for May 7. Shouldn't be too bad, now that I have an end in sight!
No he would not do that mainly because you would have to bet him enough to make up for the people who would stop their patreon due to not getting the early access time that level was to give them. reason he says 5 dollars is that is the level it was leaked last time and leakers tend to be cheap and don't want to pay him more then 5 dollars for those likes that they would get for leaking it.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
No he would not do that mainly because you would have to bet him enough to make up for the people who would stop their patreon due to not getting the early access time that level was to give them. reason he says 5 dollars is that is the level it was leaked last time and leakers tend to be cheap and don't want to pay him more then 5 dollars for those likes that they would get for leaking it.
Was just being playful with the Dev, man. Just like he was being playful with the bet thing. I doubt he expects anyone to put money on it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sylphine V.02 Official Release Day!
Hello everyone! Today is the day!

The V.02 of Sylphine, the full 100% completed version, is undergoing the FINAL bugtest pass. It will be done *today* and will be out for you all to enjoy!

I can't give an exact time estimate (I'm posting this at 4:38 AM local time, whew... I am sleepy...), but I plan for it to be done by the early afternoon of today! (That's about 2-4 PM)

Once this is out, the timer starts for the tier releases and eventually the public release! As of now, this is the release date schedule.

4/24/2021 - $100, $50 and $20 Patrons

4/28/2021 - $10 Patrons

4/30/2021 - $5 Patrons

5/4/2021 - $1 Patrons

5/7/2021 - Public Release!
May the Forth be with me!

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Was just being playful with the Dev, man. Just like he was being playful with the bet thing. I doubt he expects anyone to put money on it.
Well there are people who do accuse devs of leaking their own games to "get more eyes on their project"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well there are people who do accuse devs of leaking their own games to "get more eyes on their project"
Seems like a kick in the nuts for the supporters.

I wont vilify leaks, ive downloaded my fair share of leaked games, but wouldnt betray patron trust by leaking myself
Well, to be fair, there are all kind of accusations floating around these forums, some may have some validity, some are akin to "dev drinks supporters' blood to stay young and doesn't care about their money nor the game". So just because somebody said something that needn't mean it is true. We're kind of a mirror of the outside world in that regard.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Well, to be fair, there are all kind of accusations floating around these forums, some may have some validity, some are akin to "dev drinks supporters' blood to stay young and doesn't care about their money nor the game". So just because somebody said something that needn't mean it is true. We're kind of a mirror of the outside world in that regard.
But Glace does Drink Supporters Blood to stay young.

You can ask on his discord people there will confirm it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are so very much happy to have you here, dev. ... great looking art you keep fiddling your eyes with.

Now that the full 0.2 is out for your supporters .. can you please throw us a bone,
like some 50% intermediate, maybe a 75% of the full 0.2 update?

Your links are cold and you are already off to 0.3 ...

Okay so since the links are already here... i might as well give the actual most updated ones so if people are playing the alpha they are at least getting the best version of it... Sigh.

pc - Mega
mac - Mega
android - Mega

Please realize this is an ALPHA, it was meant to be a sole test of how people enjoyed the story progression.

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW SAVE OR IT WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY

There will be bugs, there will be grammar issues, you will likely have a crash, and you will likely not read this anyway.
There is NO new sex stuff, it's just actual legit story. I always planned the game to be 70% story, 30% sex anyway. Have fun.

Changelog -

Pre Alpha V.02
START A NEW SAVE
Remade first 3 story events
New UI
16 main story events
2 weaponmaster guild events.

And can you make this the new banner please
View attachment 898670

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
We are so very much happy to have you here, dev. ... great looking art you keep fiddling your eyes with.

Now that the full 0.2 is out for your supporters .. can you please throw us a bone,
like some 50% intermediate, maybe a 75% of the full 0.2 update?

Your links are cold and you are already off to 0.3 ...
he has the releases set for V0.02 public being 5/7 so a little under 2 weeks

Let us Patrons get the early access time then it will be up and really that early access is just the final once overs for bug though some can still be missed

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes