Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well so much has been redone since the first version, like the dev has redone the UI more times than he has changed undies, you will need to start a new game, so no point playing either version.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea sure i will start new game i never play it yet but i just ask becouse i want the correct one to download ..soo next ver is the one i showld download and start play right ? not this 2 here

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well for those keeping track, Lily stuff was just released, so just a new logo and remake of the fap stuff, so should be full release by this time next week, not sure about public.

My personal thoughts, and yes mostly just an excuse to keep this thread moving.

The main story was good, if you liked the original you will probably like this stuff, and all the new girls are hot, hell even the guys are not uggos.

If you do not use the cheat system, the fighting is pretty easy, just basically pick if you want a single or AOE attack, repeat till someone loses, and cue the optional fuck scene, well not with the wolf.

Animations are good, smooth as fuck, super high quality I put up there with A.O.A academy/Summers Gone.
No shitty-looking shallow loops.

The new girl's stuff was mostly good, believe it or not, I actually really enjoyed Celeste's stuff, she is now even above Lily, loved Serra and Gracie and Alex, Lily I just can't get into.

That being said, you should be prepared to get used to a new UI, for you guys it won't be too bad, but for me, it was a nightmare, Glacerose changed the UI more times than he did his undies.

Oh yeah, and one last thing.
5c9c371758431590744a248199f7617f21be0d664a18e5bd00e08d1bd507c0ce.jpg

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well for those keeping track, Lily stuff was just released, so just a new logo and remake of the fap stuff, so should be full release by this time next week, not sure about public.

My personal thoughts, and yes mostly just an excuse to keep this thread moving.

The main story was good, if you liked the original you will probably like this stuff, and all the new girls are hot, hell even the guys are not uggos.

If you do not use the cheat system, the fighting is pretty easy, just basically pick if you want a single or AOE attack, repeat till someone loses, and cue the optional fuck scene, well not with the wolf.

Animations are good, smooth as fuck, super high quality I put up there with A.O.A academy/Summers Gone.
No shitty-looking shallow loops.

The new girl's stuff was mostly good, believe it or not, I actually really enjoyed Celeste's stuff, she is now even above Lily, loved Serra and Gracie and Alex, Lily I just can't get into.

That being said, you should be prepared to get used to a new UI, for you guys it won't be too bad, but for me, it was a nightmare, Glacerose changed the UI more times than he did his undies.

Oh yeah, and one last thing.
View attachment 1144266
Glad you like it!

The public version is exactly 2 weeks from the "official" v.02 launch on Patreon, so whatever day that'll be plus 14.

And the designer actually got back with the logo already, they're super quick. Logo-trans.png

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
The public version is exactly 2 weeks from the "official" v.02 launch on Patreon, so whatever day that'll be plus 14.
*Continues to crawl through the proverbial desert, subsisting still on the original release* I... can... make it!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It could be another month yet seeing as only 1 alpha got leaked, if Glacerose asks for it not to be leaked, and people respect it that is.

Reactions: RustyRug
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes