Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is a lot of new content coming, I know I have seen it, and this is the highest quality rendered game on this site, and unlike 99% of the stuff on this site, it is full animation renders, not shitty static images or 1-second loops, like 20 new characters coming, like 18 story quests, and side stuff for the girls.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is also the fact there is new magic in the game and well, if you want to know what is to come, have you seen futadom world on this website.

Reactions: RustyRug

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I don't care about scenes. If VN has good story, but not any sex scenes, i will highly praise it nonetheless. Example, Hillside don't have any sex scenes, but plot is catching.
Currently, story and characters is on C mark. Story: our guy won't talk with his friends for a while (what he was do before? What he was do staying awake late? No answer.). What will friends respond if he won't talk with them for a while like he claimed? They respond like they didn't even stop talking each other!
About scenes. They are nice, but i repeat-i don't care about them. I need a good story, which this VN lacks.
And if you tell that this is just second version and more stuff coming, i have an example. Chasing Sunsets had 2 update not long ago, but it had very good story. This one (Sylphine) is a cliche right now.
Right now, i wouldn't recommend this VN. Hope that later, Developer will fix the story.
It is just my thoughts and i wish Developer all the best. :)

Reactions: lolman477

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I don't care about scenes. If VN has good story, but not any sex scenes, i will highly praise it nonetheless. Example, Hillside don't have any sex scenes, but plot is catching.
Currently, story and characters is on C mark. Story: our guy won't talk with his friends for a while (what he was do before? What he was do staying awake late? No answer.). What will friends respond if he won't talk with them for a while like he claimed? They respond like they didn't even stop talking each other!
About scenes. They are nice, but i repeat-i don't care about them. I need a good story, which this VN lacks.
And if you tell that this is just second version and more stuff coming, i have an example. Chasing Sunsets had 2 update not long ago, but it had very good story. This one (Sylphine) is a cliche right now.
Right now, i wouldn't recommend this VN. Hope that later, Developer will fix the story.
It is just my thoughts and i wish Developer all the best. :)
Not be too argumentative, but the stupid *you haven't talked in forever* has been rewritten a while ago. It's just that the versions since this leak have been patron only, so only this old ass version is available publicly. The MC is now just a stupid dense guy who decides to get his head out of his ass and see the signs the girls have been throwing his way, they never stopped talking he's just an idiot, striving to not be one anymore.

Still cliche, but not quite as much so

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck that is what he was trying to say, glad you could figure it out, made no sense to me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is very hard to rate it.
Too short, but renderings is nice.
P.S. At currents speed, this one will be completed in 25 years.
In my opinion it is too early to really rate anyway. How many games have changed in quality over time, introducing too many fetishes or girls (or not introducing enough), losing track of the main story; or conversely pick up the slack, get rid of bugs and bad writing - with the ratings not being updated.

However, if everybody only rated after some more progress, many games would stay unrated for almost ever. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or how about everyone knows this site is about as a good a place to get honest ratings as rotten tomatoes, so who gives a fuck anyway.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Or how about everyone knows this site is about as a good a place to get honest ratings as rotten tomatoes, so who gives a fuck anyway.
Well, at least you know that these so-called ratings and reviews here weren't censored sponsored by Disney. ;)

Reactions: Mograx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be fair, I am not interested in the ratings as in "number of stars", but the review part. You can throw out 99%, but some give good indicators of what they like and what they don't like, and then I can decide whether that's worrying slash interesting me.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Not be too argumentative, but the stupid *you haven't talked in forever* has been rewritten a while ago. It's just that the versions since this leak have been patron only, so only this old ass version is available publicly. The MC is now just a stupid dense guy who decides to get his head out of his ass and see the signs the girls have been throwing his way, they never stopped talking he's just an idiot, striving to not be one anymore.

Still cliche, but not quite as much so
Don't let the haters get to you. IMHO this has one of the LEAST cliché stories on this site and (at least in the Patreon versions) is starting to have some good interactions with the girls and has the best models and renders out there. Having been pretty damn dense when I was in high school when it came to girls I can sympathize with "Mr. Clueless" a little and am glad he's finally pulling his head out of his ass when it comes to the harem of hotness he has (literally) rubbing up against him . He still needs a really good slap upside the head though :ROFLMAO:
Keep it up, you've got more supporters than haters, and haters gonna hate no matter what. As you can see by my signature, I've got lots of "favorite" games, but this is one of only 2-3 that I'd want to be "transported into" given the chance ;):love::cool:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im hyped for a game ive never played before lol - the community has hyped this one up so much ive literally been waiting patiently to check it out for myself but refuse to check out no alpha to judge a game on. Not long to wait now.

Nov 24, 2019
PS. I still think the dev should skip 0.02 numbering straight to 0.05 or something :ROFLMAO:
Kinda like Rance 5D skipped three versions which never became public either. (5A, 5B and 5C).

i.e. “Sooo I was going to release 0.02 but it was buggy, and by time I fixed the bugs I already had 0.03 ready, but I wanted to finish more mechanics so fast forward to today, this is v0.05 (or whatever).”

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
LOL chasing sunsets is boring as fuck, and stupider than the claim elites drink babies' blood.
Oki. And whats about this one? This game starts like " One day at the time our MC decide to stop doing ... (because we don't know that he do) around ... (we don't know time he did something) and decide to talk with household, which didn't respond about missing the MC! (imagine: you not speak with friend for some time , for example, the weak. They will ask where were you been, of course!). So, yeah, this one sucks more. :)

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Oki. And whats about this one? This game starts like " One day at the time our MC decide to stop doing ... (because we don't know that he do) around ... (we don't know time he did something) and decide to talk with household, which didn't respond about missing the MC! (imagine: you not speak with friend for some time , for example, the weak. They will ask where were you been, of course!). So, yeah, this one sucks more. :)
breathtaking

ash42069

Apr 1, 2021
heyyy I recently got into the whole lewd games and this was 2nd game i have played and its pretty interesting I think i completed the whole story for this build and kept playing it again and again until i realized oh lol this is it for now. anyway i hope to see more from Sylphine!

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes