Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Still to play this one but been keeping my eye on it as was waiting for the official 0.2 release before diving in. Are we close to a release or shall come back another time and see how things are progressing?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Still to play this one but been keeping my eye on it as was waiting for the official 0.2 release before diving in. Are we close to a release or shall come back another time and see how things are progressing?
Late march/early april, so approx 2/3 weeks. The Serra playtest just went out yesterday with her new events, and the Alex playtest is a few days off. Along with that theres about 16 new locations, 15 main story events, and 10 new side girls to meet.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Late march/early april, so approx 2/3 weeks. The Serra playtest just went out yesterday with her new events, and the Alex playtest is a few days off. Along with that theres about 16 new locations, 15 main story events, and 10 new side girls to meet.
I cannot wait to see so much content! I'm very excited. Having played only the introduction so far, I'm sure this is going to give me something to enjoy for days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I cannot wait to see so much content! I'm very excited. Having played only the introduction so far, I'm sure this is going to give me something to enjoy for days.
Glacerose is doing the content for the main 5 girls, so when you play there are 4 different guilds to try out, and those 15 main story doesn't include going on hunts to raise XP against Dire Wolf, Farie, and an Orc, the last 2 you can fuck.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Did I see something about Alex? That's music to my ears then ;)

Geolin

Jan 12, 2019
Always looking forward to see more of your work, it's a pleasure.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Today we are here in the social services offices, if you look there in the back office you will see Alex, her piercing amber eyes and striking amber hair with just a subtle hint of freckles gives her an adorable almost docile look, but looks can be decieving.

Look there a crusty old lion approaches and lashes out, and with the quickness of a rabbit the mother lion strikes out, putting the crusty old lion in his place, for you see there is nothing quite like a mother lion protecting her cub.

Fuck, Alex really does have that mother lion type thing going on.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Today we are here in the social services offices, if you look there in the back office you will see Alex, her piercing amber eyes and striking amber hair with just a subtle hint of freckles gives her an adorable almost docile look, but looks can be decieving.

Look there a crusty old lion approaches and lashes out, and with the quickness of a rabbit the mother lion strikes out, putting the crusty old lion in his place, for you see there is nothing quite like a mother lion protecting her cub.

Fuck, Alex really does have that mother lion type thing going on.
I take it you liked the new Alex stuff :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A little from column A and a little from column B.

Just when she early on was like, no he doesn't think of me like that, to then todays second update, it seemed rather quick, and almost like she feels more like a mother figure, and mature, and like that felt like something a silly teenager would do.

I suppose if there was a 3rd part with some context for her actions, maybe it could make sense, like bad day at the office, but as it was just felt out of place.

Or maybe you are right as the dev, and I just have a certain image of her in my head like a protective mother figure, that I would assume go to a slow build-up.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
A little from column A and a little from column B.

Just when she early on was like, no he doesn't think of me like that, to then todays second update, it seemed rather quick, and almost like she feels more like a mother figure, and mature, and like that felt like something a silly teenager would do.

I suppose if there was a 3rd part with some context for her actions, maybe it could make sense, like bad day at the office, but as it was just felt out of place.

Or maybe you are right as the dev, and I just have a certain image of her in my head like a protective mother figure, that I would assume go to a slow build-up.
My thought process was, she's a bit lonely, hates her boss etc etc, and she drinks a lot. After having you stand up for her (or not, since that has different dialogue and reasoning), she drinks that night and a switch flips, seeing you different. Which she reels back once she wakes up and is sober, still open with nudity but not outright being sexual.

That was my reasoning at least, it could very well be super wrong/unreasonable

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
My thought process was, she's a bit lonely, hates her boss etc etc, and she drinks a lot. After having you stand up for her (or not, since that has different dialogue and reasoning), she drinks that night and a switch flips, seeing you different. Which she reels back once she wakes up and is sober, still open with nudity but not outright being sexual.

That was my reasoning at least, it could very well be super wrong/unreasonable
Of course I won't know for sure until I see the sequence of scenes, myself, but, depending on how drunk she is, this could be plausible. Being drunk leads a lot of people to throw away the things that would hold them back from something they really want in the moment. There's a reason people often wake up with regrets when they go out drinking.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes