Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My thought process was, she's a bit lonely, hates her boss etc etc, and she drinks a lot. After having you stand up for her (or not, since that has different dialogue and reasoning), she drinks that night and a switch flips, seeing you different. Which she reels back once she wakes up and is sober, still open with nudity but not outright being sexual.

That was my reasoning at least, it could very well be super wrong/unreasonable
I see, I didn't realize she drank much, OK I can buy into that, I hope she will explain it in a future update.

You guys should put that stuff in a spoiler tag! lol
Why, without context you have no idea what we are talking about, hardly a spoiler.

Reactions: RustyRug

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I see, I didn't realize she drank much, OK I can buy into that, I hope she will explain it in a future update.

Why, without context you have no idea what we are talking about, hardly a spoiler.
I do have future events, but yeah, that's not shown well currently other than in her bedroom some evenings she will have a bottle of wine she's drinking out of while reading. That's definitely on me

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I do have future events, but yeah, that's not shown well currently other than in her bedroom some evenings she will have a bottle of wine she's drinking out of while reading. That's definitely on me
I see, in hindsight, it does make sense I guess with what we have seen of her workplace.
Or in hindsight, it also I guess makes sense she is maybe jealous of the attention the MC is getting from the younger girls, so she is trying to show she is open to things too.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
My thought process was, she's a bit lonely, hates her boss etc etc, and she drinks a lot. After having you stand up for her (or not, since that has different dialogue and reasoning), she drinks that night and a switch flips, seeing you different. Which she reels back once she wakes up and is sober, still open with nudity but not outright being sexual.

That was my reasoning at least, it could very well be super wrong/unreasonable
Might be a little "fast", but we've been waiting for Alex content for so long I'm happy to see it. If the "less than motherly feelings" had started showing up subtly sooner it might be a less drastic change. For a while it felt like she'd been written out of the story. I had 5 girls tied for "first place love interest, can't live without them" and was only seeing 4 of them :LOL:
I hope she's going to eventually come to terms with the past and we'll see her in the magic dimension with the others.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Might be a little "fast", but we've been waiting for Alex content for so long I'm happy to see it. If the "less than motherly feelings" had started showing up subtly sooner it might be a less drastic change. For a while it felt like she'd been written out of the story.
I think we're talking different things here. One is real time since we last saw Alex, the other is in game time. Whether V0.3 with some progress is released a day or a year after V0.2 won't be noticeable in the final game. So while people may have been waiting for real life months for something happening, it can still feel "fast" in game.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I think we're talking different things here. One is real time since we last saw Alex, the other is in game time. Whether V0.3 with some progress is released a day or a year after V0.2 won't be noticeable in the final game. So while people may have been waiting for real life months for something happening, it can still feel "fast" in game.
Probably true, between replaying early versions waiting on updates, playing the updates, and playing different guilds it seems longer. If I checked - the game probably says " you have spend 614 days in Sylphine" when I wake up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Plus Alex is harder to seek out than the others so it makes it seem like she's not there. Should be easier now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sylphine [v0.02 pre alpha] [Glacerose] - Original Size: 901MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (217MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
FYI, all your links have been wiped. Bummer, I'm late to the party apparently...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah whoever on f95 team who hosted them got their account bonked. And all i have personally hosted is the patron alpha
No worries. You don't mind if I request compressed again do you? I'm sure you'd rather folks wait of course, just not looking to ruffle any feathers tbh. Regards.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dude, the full release is due within like 3 weeks, early April, so by April 10th, well hopefully, any later and no one will play it everyone will be too busy watching mortal kombat.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
No worries. You don't mind if I request compressed again do you? I'm sure you'd rather folks wait of course, just not looking to ruffle any feathers tbh. Regards.
If someone is gonna leak I can't exactly stop it. I take a hands off approach, considering f95 is a pirate site.

I only ask that if it ever does happen that realize youre playing an *alpha*, so bugs, typos, whatever are gonna be there.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fair enough, I'll wait. Would rather sample your work as intended and patron if I get hooked. Regards.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If someone is gonna leak I can't exactly stop it. I take a hands off approach, considering f95 is a pirate site.

I only ask that if it ever does happen that realize youre playing an *alpha*, so bugs, typos, whatever are gonna be there.
I mean that's basic common sense and human courtesy. Which is why it unfortunately won't work. People will complain no matter what. There have been hate threads when players used third game save editors to change random variables and thre shit at the respective dev when the program crashed afterwards, because they had no safety measures for "Love Points" at 100 when 20 was max, or certain flags which couldn't be true at the same time clashing, or what have you.

• Sad
Reactions: youngethan

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You just have to live with those who will hate on a game because they don't understand it's a leaked alpha, or that they installed a mod which broke something and they blame the dev (saw this today on another thread,) and trust that those of us who love the game and pay attention will defend it against misinformation.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The current v.02 is a very very very *very* old leaked patron only alpha. But yes it has all that.

The full v.02 will have all that and more, and of much higher quality.
Is there a point in asking when the "full" version will be out?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
early april is the plan. the current available patron playtest has about 90% of the content so anyone whose played it can attest I'm at least not just blowing smoke
Well i guess i'll fully try it once the proper version is out. But for now it does look really good (especially the red/pink haired ones).
Good luck with the development

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes