Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now that the full 0.2 is out for your supporters .. can you please throw us a bone,
like some 50% intermediate, maybe a 75% of the full 0.2 update?
I wouldn't know how that would make sense - artificially cutting out some content already in the game without causing accidental bugs seem way too much work, especially considering it will only make a few dozen people happy (most will still yearn for the full version I'd guess) who tend to not be a part of your stream of income.

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
its been to weeks now im waiting..still the new update released or not yettt :(
It is.

Sylphine V.02 Official Release Day!
Hello everyone! Today is the day!

The V.02 of Sylphine, the full 100% completed version, is undergoing the FINAL bugtest pass. It will be done *today* and will be out for you all to enjoy!

I can't give an exact time estimate (I'm posting this at 4:38 AM local time, whew... I am sleepy...), but I plan for it to be done by the early afternoon of today! (That's about 2-4 PM)

Once this is out, the timer starts for the tier releases and eventually the public release! As of now, this is the release date schedule.

4/24/2021 - $100, $50 and $20 Patrons

4/28/2021 - $10 Patrons

4/30/2021 - $5 Patrons

5/4/2021 - $1 Patrons

5/7/2021 - Public Release!

I hope you're all excited to play as I am to finally get this out to you all!

V.02 includes all the content from V.01, plus 15 new main story events, 11 new girl specific events, over 100k words, over 70 animations, and nearly 1500 renders!

As soon as this is out, I'll be hard at work at V.03, and I promise the wait will not be near as long!

Anyway, enough rambling from me! To sum this all up, V.02 comes out later TODAY for the highest patrons, and will release on the dates given by the schedule above to everyone else!

Have an amazing day everyone!

Reactions: hamod

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
just curious, approximately how long was the gap between the last update and the new one that was posted on Patreon last week? I know that an alpha leaked earlier so I'm disregarding that

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think about 6 months, but Glacerose did say things will be faster now the combat system is in place, he also keep adding more and more story so, I also believe he did not have enough of us supports to be full time until around Xmas last year.

I am hoping moving forward for more of an 8 week cycle, but time will tell.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
just curious, approximately how long was the gap between the last update and the new one that was posted on Patreon last week? I know that an alpha leaked earlier so I'm disregarding that
Yeah something like 6 months. Overshot a bit with the amount of content i was adding. Did a whole new dimension, remade a bunch of stuff, coded and designed a whole combat mechanic, just way too much.

But, now that stuff is done, so i guess that saves times for future updates.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I thought that I would actually get to fight something in this new version. And then it turns out this was a leaked incomplete version. Feels bad man...

Still, this is a pretty high quality game and definitely a lot of potential content to cover and put on. Good luck on the game Glacerose!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I thought that I would actually get to fight something in this new version. And then it turns out this was a leaked incomplete version. Feels bad man...

Still, this is a pretty high quality game and definitely a lot of potential content to cover and put on. Good luck on the game Glacerose!
The actual v.02, where you do get to fight some stuff, goes Public on may 7th.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
That is why you don't be so fucking lazy and read.
The actual v.02, where you do get to fight some stuff, goes Public on may 7th.
To be honest, I didn't read the other messages at all and just giving my honest reactions to the game in the pre-alpha version.

Oh cool! Thanks Glacerose! Even though I kind of messed up on what I'm supposed to be talking about. I'll be fine, I think.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah something like 6 months. Overshot a bit with the amount of content i was adding. Did a whole new dimension, remade a bunch of stuff, coded and designed a whole combat mechanic, just way too much.

But, now that stuff is done, so i guess that saves times for future updates.
Some very pretty faces
A proper redhead
Nice looking animations (samples from the thread)
I look forward to the true .02 release

Also to clarify for my own sake, is it She/Her? I thought I saw posts on Discord that indicated such.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes