Oct 3, 2017
Hey, Glacerose, I've been watching your game since its infancy in Honey Select, so it is incredible to see how far you come artistically. I applaud you heartily. I will of course respectfully wait for the public version; but couldn't help but wondering how much content we should expect for this update. I ask this because sometimes we expect too much for just one update and when it finally comes out it leaves us dissappointed with the amount of content. Can you estimate a play time so we can set our expectations to more realistic proportions?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey, Glacerose, I've been watching your game since its infancy in Honey Select, so it is incredible to see how far you come artistically. I applaud you heartily. I will of course respectfully wait for the public version; but couldn't help but wondering how much content we should expect for this update. I ask this because sometimes we expect too much for just one update and when it finally comes out it leaves us dissappointed with the amount of content. Can you estimate a play time so we can set our expectations to more realistic proportions?
Depending on read speed... 3 to 5 hours maybe. Had some people fly through it, have also had some take forever. Even had one person yesterday take almost 4 hours to just get through the girls events and hadnt touched the main story. So it seems very variable

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hello!

Below you can download the V.02 release of Sylphine! It is 99% bug free, but if you do experience anything, please let me know!

And be sure to START A NEW SAVE, it doesn't matter if it's from V.01 or from the playtests.

Download below!

PC-----

MAC-----

ANDROID-----

Have a great day, and I hope you enjoy the update!

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Im waiting on Steam to go through my game build, as soon as theyre done ill have a store link
this is the way. you do this, i'll buy a copy. past issues with creators i've patroned and Patreon itself, make me never ever patron. if its someone i REALLY REALLY like and i think they are truly amazing, i'll subscribestar em maybe. or coffee em on completion.

however, i buy all KINDS of games on steam. all the time. all kinds. probably haven't even installed or played 70% of em. xD if it includes current game build and updates going forward. sign. me. up. same with Rec's game. and any others that want to go this route.

Reactions: Merseault

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Was confused for a second and had to check the changelog, the last version was also V0.2. Sometimes the numbering of versions confuses the hell outta me, seems like no real consistency at times.

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
New to the game. The "Back" "Skip" "Save" "Hide UI" buttons are on the top right of the screen on top of the art instead of in the text box like most Renpy games. Is that expected?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Was confused for a second and had to check the changelog, the last version was also V0.2. Sometimes the numbering of versions confuses the hell outta me, seems like no real consistency at times.
Previously it was an ALPHA version, this new update is the FULL version of 0.02.

Reactions: filochard

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Previous was a leaked alpha for internal patron testing. This is the full V.02, has something like 3-4x the content of the leaked test.

Reactions: deathspawn246

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
Oh haha, it just looked a bit strange at first so I wasn't sure.

Incidentally, being named "Alex" certainly makes arguing with yourself especially confusing :LOL:

Screenshot 2021-04-28 195413.png
Screenshot 2021-04-28 195544.png

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes