Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
"...MC finds himself living with one of her closest friends, Alex..."

Ehh... okay. Is that going to be the general theme of this game, bad grammar?
Thats grammatically correct unless me and the three grammar checkers I just ran that through are missing something ... And one typo in a summary is an odd way to judge an entire game.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Snowcrash
Thank you for the review, I just wanted to tag you to let you know, that I agree 100% on the sex dialogue.

It originally was all hardcoded, without angles or speeds, but had tons of dialogue.

I swung too hard in the other direction, and take that feedback to heart. I am *as we speak* dialoguing up the sex scenes.

Thanks again

Reactions: badnboujee

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I admit that I will download this $10 patron update even though I'm currently a $1 patron. I will be looking at my Patreon priorities soon and some will get more while others will get less. I want to adjust things so that you get more. for me, it's less about buying early access than helping to support developers whose work I enjoy most.

Edit: I'm subscribed to too many! I've moved a few down a tier so that Glacerose can go up a tier.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm just going to "complain" about something that I don't like very much, in my opinion, of course.
First of all, make it clear that the game seems excellent to me. All the positive things that the game has has already been said and I very much agree. What stands out the most, I think, are the characters. They are very endearing and it is easy to empathize with them. So far my favorite is Alex.

What "I don't like":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Great updapte overall but I agree with Havenless.

One thing I really liked about Lilian is that she avoided most of the stereotypes found in adult game. She was rather unique and interresting. However, her new occupation is commonly found in game in this site. This is fine, but I feel she lost a bit what make her special.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Sylphine [v0.02] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 539 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 505 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Gonna have to wait for like a week or a month for the compressed Android version. But it's worth it, see you all when it comes!

FoxlordKurama

Aug 9, 2019
Really great game! Love the artwork, and the attention to detail is really good. Is the beach supposed to unlock after the second interaction? Seems like all the girls locations unlocked whereas the beach didn't. Never mind I'm dumb and can't read.

I also find it funny when other minor characters always get on to the MC, like MC make sure they get home safe. Or MC this person has been working here for a long time so you better treat them right. Like lady she's been living with me for the past 17yrs I know her better than you.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm just going to "complain" about something that I don't like very much, in my opinion, of course.
First of all, make it clear that the game seems excellent to me. All the positive things that the game has has already been said and I very much agree. What stands out the most, I think, are the characters. They are very endearing and it is easy to empathize with them. So far my favorite is Alex.

What "I don't like":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expect that with the expansion of the fantasy content, those mundane world issues will become less and less important. I expect they were primarily there to introduce the characters in a way that seemed very, very standard and familiar. Other than the opening sequence, the game seemed like just another "male protagonist in a house full of women" game. I think we've moved past that...

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I expect that with the expansion of the fantasy content, those mundane world issues will become less and less important. I expect they were primarily there to introduce the characters in a way that seemed very, very standard and familiar. Other than the opening sequence, the game seemed like just another "male protagonist in a house full of women" game. I think we've moved past that...
I totally agree with what you say. It seems that where the game will focus the most will be on the fantasy theme. I think the story of the main characters will take place almost entirely in the fantasy world. Still, I highly doubt that the "normal" world is going to be totally secondary. I think it will also matter. We have supporting characters like Vivian, Willow, etc. That's why I think Lilian's camshow theme will still be present in the game.

Reactions: Kuranai

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thats grammatically correct unless me and the three grammar checkers I just ran that through are missing something ... And one typo in a summary is an odd way to judge an entire game.
Joining the choir of people who don't see anything wrong. The commas around "Alex" could be left out here, but the way it is seems perfectly fine and I would even let them in, since they emphasize that this is the name of the person spoken of.

I'd forgotten about this game, it's been so long.
No, it's been quite short - now it's waaay longer ;) Yes I know what you meant, I just couldn't resist a dad joke.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
unnecessary changes to the UI and characters and broken saves

just what was needed
As almost any game, this is a work in progress, changes like this, especially in these early stages, are to be expected. There were a lot of comments on the old UI - I didn't share the criticism but it was there.

But if you don't like retreading a game due to save breaking changes, in the end there are two options:

a) Wait for/ask for a save that will get you to the point you were before. (Depending on the changes this can mean missed new content though)
b) Wait for the game to be finished.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
As almost any game, this is a work in progress, changes like this, especially in these early stages, are to be expected. There were a lot of comments on the old UI - I didn't share the criticism but it was there.

But if you don't like retreading a game due to save breaking changes, in the end there are two options:

a) Wait for/ask for a save that will get you to the point you were before. (Depending on the changes this can mean missed new content though)
b) Wait for the game to be finished.
Yeah I was unfair. You are right. Broken saves is just kinda frustrating particularly in sandbox environments where even skipping is tedious, and with saves its usually the inability to change the MC name of the person you got the save from.

Ill keep playing through it, its not that big of deal ultimately and its not like the core of the game is bad.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes