zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The girls are super duper gorgeous. Can't even say which one's my favorite. Probably Alex, but I really dig goth chicks like Blair too. But then there's Poppy. Haven't taken a look at the sorcerer route yet, but the white / silver haired girl over there is beautiful, too. EVERY GIRL / WOMAN is. Their personalities are very well written, too. They feel alive.

Speaking of routes, that's the only thing that now makes me worry. Having 4 routes doesn't bode well, this could be another Love & Submission where it'll take a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to get to the point where things actually start to develop between MC and the girls, but also the plot itself. There's also a fight system. Oof.

Impatiently looking forward to these updates :)

May 8, 2017
I think this was a mistake. Fallout New Vegas has 65k lines of text and took me almost a year to translate it to portuguese.
Yea I think you're right. I think it was meant to be 100k new words. 100k lines seems obscene. That'd be around half a million words to a million words otherwise. (Given 5-10 words per line.)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
uuhm
for next update - pls disable the constant flickering of "hideui" - its a pain
and im just at the beginning ....
and maybe put the quickmenu at the bottom
thanks

Reactions: Aeh2Zeh

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
what is The Great Hunt and how in the world do i get to it? also i get an error anytime i click on the training dummies outside of the inn. and am i crazy or was only like 1 story event added to each girl in the normal world? is that the entire update? agreeing with the camwhore trope being overused and bland.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
what is The Great Hunt and how in the world do i get to it? also i get an error anytime i click on the training dummies outside of the inn. and am i crazy or was only like 1 story event added to each girl in the normal world? is that the entire update? agreeing with the camwhore trope being overused and bland.
Did you start a new save?
Bugs around the combat usually reside from having an old save.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
MC: "Eh ... not a fan of camgirl streams"
Lillian: "I stream then and then,if you change your mind, peep it out sometime"
MC: "I'll definitely be sure to do that"

Found MC's definitive answer after saying he's not a fan really funny for some reason.

Sidenote: are all girl mandatory to progress, or can we pick and choose?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
MC: "Eh ... not a fan of camgirl streams"
Lillian: "I stream then and then,if you change your mind, peep it out sometime"
MC: "I'll definitely be sure to do that"

Found MC's definitive answer after saying he's not a fan really funny for some reason.

Sidenote: are all girl mandatory to progress, or can we pick and choose?
You can ignore girls. The only mandatory stuff is interactions with them in the main story which are non romantic

Reactions: albul

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just trying the game now. Will need to have a proper long session to fully get to grips with the story and characters (finding first impression wise both to be baffling to be bluntly honest but that isnt a negative per say and likely what the dev expected lol) but image quality is amazing, as is girl diversity and Lilian is 100% best girl so far. Have to ask though, the way they act im assuming the girls are in fact perhaps younger in concept than say "19 or 20" purely going from the way they act and speak? Ive no issue if this is the case but thought id ask.

Ive barely scratched the surface of the game so far but based on the quality on offer i can see why the update was hyped as much as it was as well as why it took the time it did to come out. Ill try and return to give my humble opinions on the game when ive had a proper amount of time to get to grips with the fantasy plotline and deeper dived into the main girls personas and desires. Just wanted to drop a quick and vague first impressions but yeah good so far.

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
Glacerose

LOVE the game - but please, for the love of all that's holy, either give us an option to disable the quick menu, or remove the hide ui option - the constant flickering when you transition between scenes is incredibly annoying and distracting!

I genuinely cannot see a good reason for moving it to where you have - before the UI is introduced it's incredibly distracting, and after the UI is loaded, it STILL looks out of place!

Please please please, friendo, either put it back at the bottom of the screen where it's supposed to be and doesn't interfere or distract, or give us the option to hide it completely if you insist on keeping it where it is!

Also, please make the navigation menu smaller - the fact that we can't interact with the individual doors in the hallway (as an example), means the Nav UI is necessary, but it's FAR too large - cut it in half (or even a third of the current size) - it's not like it NEEDS to be large to portray information.

Oct 25, 2017
This game probably has the best art I've seen. The girls are all beautiful!

Are there any MaleDom/bondage scenes planned? I seem to remember there were some of that sort for Serra in the original game.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Joining the choir of people who don't see anything wrong. The commas around "Alex" could be left out here, but the way it is seems perfectly fine and I would even let them in, since they emphasize that this is the name of the person spoken of.
*snip*
I think I get it - when you translate this into certain languages, the nuance that "her" refers to the MOTHER is lost. Makes it look like the friend is MC's friend, which causes a mix of male and female pronouns.

Maybe I'm reaching, but we all know GT is 100% accurate ;)

Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes