hamod

Jan 5, 2021
they still didnt release new update ? i thought they will come up with new update after 2 weeks ..i waited 3 weeks now ..

should i still wait ?? or i will download one of this two ver avilable now ? and wich one is better what is the deferent pls?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
they still didnt release new update ? i thought they will come up with new update after 2 weeks ..i waited 3 weeks now ..

should i still wait ?? or i will download one of this two ver avilable now ? and wich one is better what is the deferent pls?
This is the new release, and I'm not sure what you mean by different versions. I only see links for the newest release.
Grab the one for your platform & enjoy.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hope you feel better Glacerose!! Love the game, enjoying the replay! Few questions. 1, no tag for it, is harem going to be available? 2, I seem to remember relationship points having a cap, or gosl. Eg: 5 of 10. Currently I'm at 5 relationship points for each girl. When is a "good" time to reach max? 10? 20? 100!!!? Keep up the good work!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why do developers love that dream shit anyway. IMHO ppl play games to feel like they are heros and machos. I can dream IRL I have a very vivid imagination, I don't need a game for that :mad:
It depends, I can enjoy almost every kind of story - but some progress with the girls befor stuff happens is nice to me in general. Also, I may misread you, I don't want to be especially "macho" in games, I prefer a relatable MC.

Im gonna be slow/non responsive in the thread today. Im at the doctors with a severe respiratory issue. Will check thread when i can.
Keep safe, man!

Reactions: Dragon59

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Im gonna be slow/non responsive in the thread today. Im at the doctors with a severe respiratory issue. Will check thread when i can.
hope it's nothing....
FOR THE GAME....i hope you will add footjob for ALEX...GREAT GAME ANYWAY

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think I get it - when you translate this into certain languages, the nuance that "her" refers to the MOTHER is lost. Makes it look like the friend is MC's friend, which causes a mix of male and female pronouns.

Maybe I'm reaching, but we all know GT is 100% accurate ;)
That could be an option - but would people who rely on auto translation comment on the original grammar? (They should though - the worse it is the double-worse translations will be)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hope it's nothing....
FOR THE GAME....i hope you will add footjob for ALEX...GREAT GAME ANYWAY
GR said he will mostly divide fetishes by character which makes it less likely that one already in the game will transfer to another girl.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
That could be an option - but would people who rely on auto translation comment on the original grammar? (They should though - the worse it is the double-worse translations will be)
I'm not sure the original issue is FROM the game. The original statement in question:

" His mother lost at a young age, your named MC finds himself living with one of her closest friends, Alex, a social worker with a penchant for those in need. "

comes from the description in the OP, so maybe just trying to figure out the game before trying?

Like I said, I'm reaching, but it's all I could come up with. English is my first language, so I got it on my first take but then the use of 'your', 'him' and 'her' in one sentence made me play with GT... That's how I got my idea :geek:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Glacerose
First off, hope you feel better. Take the time you need to recover, we will still be here.

Second, great game. I played through the leaked Alpha, and as far as it went, it was fabulous. My only complaint (I consider it a minor irritant) and you're not the only developer who does this is:

... <click>
.. <click>
. <click>

Extremely annoying. If you must put in a pause like this, just make it one click to get through. Most of these games, or at least the ones I play, have a lot of story behind them. I stick with them for the story, not (just?) the sex. Let us get on with it. :ROFLMAO:

:cool: Eric Grey

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
This is the new release, and I'm not sure what you mean by different versions. I only see links for the newest release.
Grab the one for your platform & enjoy.
ohh yea i didnt notiset theres no pre alfa there like befor ..thank u soo much for reply and explane ..u r the man

ohh by the 2 versions i mean ..befor its was 2 links

ver 1 and ver 2 pre alfa with bugs as i relmember...but now when new release come ..the old links gone

Reactions: Tavi13

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just finished the update and now I am sad because I have to wait for the next one. Really great game, the only thing I would suggest changing is the combat speed. The fights feel a little slow, other than that I don't really have anything to complain about. The renders and animations look great. We have a lot of variety of characters, not only when it comes to appearance but also in personality. We only explored the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the story but I am already really invested in it.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
IIRC Free Version of V0.02 is supposed to be more than a week away
But this thread has V0.02 already and Glacerose is the OP

Did dev just leak his own game that's currently paid or what
(Thank you for the hard work tho Glacerose, Stay Safe)

May 14, 2020
IIRC Free Version of V0.02 is supposed to be more than a week away
But this thread has V0.02 already and Glacerose is the OP

Did dev just leak his own game that's currently paid or what
(Thank you for the hard work tho Glacerose, Stay Safe)

If I understand correctly devs can take ownership of a thread but anyone? or just mods can still post updates.

BTW, not saying that's what happened but seems most likely.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes