Nov 24, 2019
Extremely annoying. If you must put in a pause like this, just make it one click to get through. Most of these games, or at least the ones I play, have a lot of story behind them. I stick with them for the story, not (just?) the sex. Let us get on with it. :ROFLMAO:
iirc the official advise from Ren'Py used to be
Python:
"...{w=.5}{nw}"
"..{w=.5}{nw}"
"."
(The w makes a delay, and the nw makes it skip to the next dialog prompt immediately instead of requiring the user to click, which is useful in this case)

IIRC Free Version of V0.02 is supposed to be more than a week away
But this thread has V0.02 already and Glacerose is the OP

Did dev just leak his own game that's currently paid or what
(Thank you for the hard work tho Glacerose, Stay Safe)
They took a hands-off approach, iirc an user called "assman1337" or something like that did the $10 version leak.
(They should also be credited on the OP)

If there's a leak and someone use the report button to inform mods of a new update, they (the mods) will usually update the OP (not always, tho, iirc).
(Glacerose did edit the thread afterwards to put more emphasis on the "don't use new saves!!" warning; Still wondering why they didn't rename the savegame folder instead, though)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Glacerose
First off, hope you feel better. Take the time you need to recover, we will still be here.

Second, great game. I played through the leaked Alpha, and as far as it went, it was fabulous. My only complaint (I consider it a minor irritant) and you're not the only developer who does this is:

... <click>
.. <click>
. <click>

Extremely annoying. If you must put in a pause like this, just make it one click to get through. Most of these games, or at least the ones I play, have a lot of story behind them. I stick with them for the story, not (just?) the sex. Let us get on with it. :ROFLMAO:
I dunno. If it is not done every time but for emphasis in certain situations, it is warranted in my opinion. It is also a part of the story to see when nothing is going on or somebody is hesitating. It really depends. (Talking generally here, haven't come round to playing the update yet)

They took a hands-off approach, iirc an user called "assman1337" or something like that did the $10 version leak.
(They should also be credited on the OP)

If there's a leak and someone use the report button to inform mods of a new update, they (the mods) will usually update the OP (not always, tho, iirc).
(Glacerose did edit the thread afterwards to put more emphasis on the "don't use new saves!!" warning; Still wondering why they didn't rename the savegame folder instead, though)
It usually works like this: somebody has access to a release and will post it here.

When uploaders notice it, they will download it and upload it to their hosting accounts on the different sites (Nopy, Mega, depends).

Then the OP will get updated with the new links and thread name and everything by mods.

The dev plays no role in this process (unless he is the one providing the "download version") and nobody is getting credited.

Renames are usually not done which leads to inconsistent file names of different versions of the same game, may also depend on the individual leaker.

Oct 3, 2017
It depends, I can enjoy almost every kind of story - but some progress with the girls befor stuff happens is nice to me in general. Also, I may misread you, I don't want to be especially "macho" in games, I prefer a relatable MC.
Well not like supermacho but a normal MC that can relatively easy get into girls panties, something that many of us can't do IRL (that's why we visit this kind of sites, don't we ;))

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well not like supermacho but a normal MC that can relatively easy get into girls panties, something that many of us can't do IRL (that's why we visit this kind of sites, don't we ;))
Okay, I can live with that. (Although apart from probably "can't" I would also add "do not want to" - more than one relationship at the same time would be quite a headache IRL, even if all girls agreed, and a life only consisting of sex will become boring quickly as well.)

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Glacerose, as many have said before me, take as much time off as you need. Your health is important (how can you develop a game as good as it is while being severly ill :LUL: ).

Honestly, I don't have that much of a problem with the dream lewd scenes. It gives the player a rough idea of how they can look, and with this update, we even got some real ones.

One tiny thing that I would point out, is that the fights seem really slow. The scenes and fight poses are great, but all the transitions just take way too long imo.

Other than that, girls hot, scenes great, 8,75/10 would (will) play again.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
A quick question: Have you managed to unlock all the characters in a single playthrough? Considering I miss 3 at the end of all the quests, I assume they're the characters from the other 3 guilds. Am I correct or have I missed something?

Glacerose please take care and get well soon.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
uuhm
for next update - pls disable the constant flickering of "hideui" - its a pain
and im just at the beginning ....
and maybe put the quickmenu at the bottom
thanks
LOVE the game - but please, for the love of all that's holy, either give us an option to disable the quick menu, or remove the hide ui option - the constant flickering when you transition between scenes is incredibly annoying and distracting!
I literally put a strip of black tape on my monitor because this was so visually distracting. The beautiful renders are one of this game's best features, and I don't why he would think "You know what? Let's put large-font text over each one. Oh, and I should make it flicker with each transition, too!"

I poked around, but my coding skills are not up to patching that, but I imagine someone might be able to write a quick little patch?

And honestly, I'm kicking myself as a Patron for not playing the alpha releases he made available because I knew I'd just have to replay from the start. I wanted to wait until the finished product was released to play, but I was in a position to offer feedback and did not; next time I'll make sure to do that.

Loving the game still! :)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Prologue sets up wrong time of day for start of play tbh: MC falls asleep, wakes up to Alex "Everybody, I'm home" but play starts Monday morning so she's actually at work. Ain't being nit-picky, just saying the layup fails...it's as if the dev originally intended to start gameplay directly after the girl introductions, not having the MC fall back asleep and being woken up by Alex shouting coming home (presumably for the day). Whatever, just pointing it out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck, first DarkBlue and now Glacerose sick, bloody hell.
Get well soon dude.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I don't seem to be able to get back to the human world, it takes you to the crystal, but not navigation to get back home.
Also when I was home, I don't see a way to leave the house, to visit the girls at work etc?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes