jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm going to agree with another post (loosely) and say the breast size does seem to be about 2 cups larger than indicated in the bio for each lady. While this is likely cool with most peeps I am usually a fan of the more modest bewbs. However they still seem to be an overall normal range with nothing crazy so I am not complaining just pointing it out.

Not very far along but I like it enough to buy it on Steam already if it is $10 US. If you do get to the step where wishlisting is available please put that link in the OP, thanks

Now if you were to put in another girl a bit more petite than Lillian I am certain should would have number of fans (Celeste's height with an actual A cup), but it's your game so I am just wishing to the wind.

Good Luck

Reactions: Cartageno

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Did a full playthrough of .02, seems like I missed a lot. Looks like a mideviel fantasy type scenes. Not sure if there is a way to activate those or go somewhere to click something.

May 8, 2017
Did a full playthrough of .02, seems like I missed a lot. Looks like a mideviel fantasy type scenes. Not sure if there is a way to activate those or go somewhere to click something.
When you're in game click on the relationships tab in the top right corner (all the hearts). There you can click on the MC's portrait and it will show you what you need to do to advance the Main Quest. In order to get to the fantasy stuff you'll need to get further in the Main Quest.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
3 Days off for that type of thing....that is not enough to be honest. Its better to be overly paranoid or a hypochondriac than to be dead. Hope everything works out good for you ;)

Reactions: cbsx

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The choice of guild is irking me somewhat. It gives you the warning that it'll determine what side girls you'll interact with which is all well and good but we won't meet them until after we've chosen (beyond a brief description of the guild leaders). So it's a blind choice that may mean we lock out girls we actually like and get those we don't. Choosing sight unseen is something I for one abhor.

Admittedly I don't see a logical way to fix that in story but it's still gonna be a pain in the ass. It'll require four save routes which just gives me indigestion as someone who doesn't even like running two saves :LOL:

May 8, 2017
The choice of guild is irking me somewhat. It gives you the warning that it'll determine what side girls you'll interact with which is all well and good but we won't meet them until after we've chosen (beyond a brief description of the guild leaders). So it's a blind choice that may mean we lock out girls we actually like and get those we don't. Choosing sight unseen is something I for one abhor.

Admittedly I don't see a logical way to fix that in story but it's still gonna be a pain in the ass. It'll require four save routes which just gives me indigestion as someone who doesn't even like running two saves :LOL:
Yea... Especially since there is combat (which feels really slow ATM) in it which means you need to worry about your levels for all four play throughs... Leading up to the choice I was imaging that the MC was going to be special and be a member of each guild in order to not have to make people feel obligated to do four play throughs.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yea... Especially since there is combat (which feels really slow ATM) in it which means you need to worry about your levels for all four play throughs... Leading up to the choice I was imaging that the MC was going to be special and be a member of each guild in order to not have to make people feel obligated to do four play throughs.
I was expecting something similar as it would also mean far less work for the Dev. Spreading content over four routes makes me tired even thinking about it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm getting constant errors when i'm speaking to Alex in her Angel form about Vale and Anima,so far i've had no errors except for now.

Any help?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
My saves worked right up to the big hunt or the training area then errors. I guess this means I have to go from the start again to see that last little bit at the end. Or I could just wait for the next release and go from the start then. Most likely I will wait for the next release. Really looking Forward to it. :love:

May 8, 2017
I'm getting constant errors when i'm speaking to Alex in her Angel form about Vale and Anima,so far i've had no errors except for now.

Any help?
I believe other people are having this issue when they are using old save files with the new version. This version requires a new save to be started from scratch.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

I *think* this came up earlier in the thread, and the Dev said he changed his mind about that, and all the side girls will be available regardless of guild choice, but I could be wrong, or he could've changed his mind again.

On a completely different note, does anyone know if relationship points do anything yet in this version, or is all the content really just in the story section, and in meeting the side girls for the moment?

May 8, 2017
I *think* this came up earlier in the thread, and the Dev said he changed his mind about that, and all the side girls will be available regardless of guild choice, but I could be wrong, or he could've changed his mind again.

On a completely different note, does anyone know if relationship points do anything yet in this version, or is all the content really just in the story section, and in meeting the side girls for the moment?
I didn't get limited from doing anything due to relationship points. Most of the girls had at least 3-4 though. Although I was able to do all of Alex's storyline content with her relationship points at 0. Also it will probably tell you in the relationship tab if you need more relationship points to continue their storyline. I mainly was getting them when I couldn't do anything else to progress the story and tried to spread them around though.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I didn't get limited from doing anything due to relationship points. Most of the girls had at least 3-4 though. Although I was able to do all of Alex's storyline content with her relationship points at 0. Also it will probably tell you in the relationship tab if you need more relationship points to continue their storyline. I mainly was getting them when I couldn't do anything else to progress the story and tried to spread them around though.
I guess I was wondering if maybe there's separate content, not precisely main story related, that having a higher relationship point count unlocks. Like maybe some of those "additional options go here later" things, or if it changes some scenes, or something.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I hope so; just hit me a bit after I posted that having multiple saves would be made even more tedious by the sandbox nature of the game...escalated from irked to peeved :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes