Sep 27, 2017
WE NEED MORE ALEX CONTENT! PLEASE!!!!

edit: I love the game btw. It's certainly best game in recent releases

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

retskysix1

Apr 16, 2020
I keep getting an error message every time I try to fight in the training area... here is what I get:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 170, in script call
call posRandom from _call_posRandom
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 197, in script
python:
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 202, in <module>
friend1 = copy.deepcopy(globals()[friend1Name])
KeyError: u'mcFriendly'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 170, in script call
call posRandom from _call_posRandom
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 197, in script
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 202, in <module>
friend1 = copy.deepcopy(globals()[friend1Name])
KeyError: u'mcFriendly'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sylphine .02
Fri Apr 30 10:05:12 2021
```

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
:unsure: who the heck can hate serra
Perhaps not hate but she does annoy me with the friendo talk and later with the catgirl speak after transforming. Never understood the attraction of that honestly.

I second the suggestion of save naming if multiple routes are continued.

In regards to the combat...I'm never a fan of it in these types of games so will cheat my ass off to avoid a fair match like I do in Ataegina.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Perhaps not hate but she does annoy me with the friendo talk and later with the catgirl speak after transforming. Never understood the attraction of that honestly.

In regards to the combat...I'm never a fan of it in these types of games so will cheat my ass off to avoid a fair match like I do in Ataegina.
hehe yea its innoying this kind of character attitude ..saw them many time every were ..its just trying to be like an anime or something with that over excited voice ( pokemon style wise )

Reactions: Cernunnos.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Did the story change in any way from the Alpha version? Would you recommend restarting again, or playing from the save point I had?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

hehe yea its innoying this kind of character attitude ..saw them many time every were ..its just trying to be like an anime or something with that over excited voice ( pokemon style wise )
Serra - might be the attempt to serve the furry-faction ;)
like the other girls serve each a special urge

• Love
Reactions: hamod

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And i know many of the girls are hit and miss, some really hate Serra, some find Gracie's excitedness annoying, etc etc. While I cant really retroactively change that, I hope the girls you do like will make up for it. I tried to make sure theres someone for everyone.
First, let me join again the people wishing you well - but urging you to take all the time you need to be fit again. It is not worth ruining one's health for some project, especially at your age.

Then I'd also like to join the people saying "Don't change the girls". I don't like all of them at the same level, nobody does. But first it is not too easy to find out how your playerbase really thinks - some are of the type that like all the girls but will only swoon over their fav, others will like all but one but will never mention the former, always complain about the one exception.

Also: this is your vision. Adapting it to "popular demand" is not only questionable in regards whether that was really what people wanted, even more it won't be your character anymore. The ideas you have either have to be adapted, making some scenes incoherent, awkward, or cringey, or you just wouldn't really know what to do with a character because they cannot do anymore what was planned. Possibly even both.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hello all.
Just wanted to answer a few things i saw in the thread.

I am aware of the slowness of combat, and while i cant at this time have you skipping transitions, I am going to double the speed of them so it goes by faster

At this time no, relationship points do nothing

Im looking into alternate navigation methods that arent quite as confusing.

And i know many of the girls are hit and miss, some really hate Serra, some find Gracie's excitedness annoying, etc etc. While I cant really retroactively change that, I hope the girls you do like will make up for it. I tried to make sure theres someone for everyone.

Thank you all for playing.
Another vote for taking care of yourself Glacerose. We waited a looooong time for this big update (and it was indeed big!), if we've got to wait a bit for your health too, we can manage.

I am also on team "don't change the girls". I know someone in their thirties that basically has Gracie's high energy personality, she makes me smile and so does Gracie. Serra is a little bit anime trope-y, but it's cute, and I adore her. She very clearly has her own way of looking at the world. Even in the game Alex talks about how her parents were concerned by the way she talks, and Alex told them it's what makes her unique.. Celeste is a bitch right now, but Tsunderes always crack eventually, and the payoff is almost always worth it. I honestly don't get the hate for Lillian being a camgirl it seems pretty obvious to me that she's an exhibitionist which makes it suit her perfectly. I haven't really heard any complaints about Alex, so we'll leave her out except to say she's pretty great too.

To those who have an issue with the girls' personalities? You have your tastes, and that's cool. I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way. However, it's important for those of us who do like the girls as they are to show our support for them so Glacerose knows there are many who do.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Which girls i am kidding and where to find them?

View attachment 1171177
3rd row, left-most picture, is the girl who works in the bar with Celeste. You have to visit that place (Affinity) when it's open but when there's no story-line for Celeste at that location.
The other 3 girls aren't introduced yet as far as I'm aware, but I haven't played all 4 guild branches yet.

Reactions: cbsx

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Which girls i am kidding and where to find them?

View attachment 1171177
I can help with two. The one to the left of the bistro couple is the other waitress at Affinity. Going there when Celeste isn't gives you a chance of finding her. The bottom most one is the guild leader of the sorcerers. I'm not sure you can get the guild leaders of the guild you didn't join yet. I suspect two of the others will also be more guild leaders, but I don't know for sure. I was thinking there might be a chance that the one to the right of the bistro couple would be the other nature loving girl Gracie met, but that doesn't leave enough spots for all the guild leaders, and I wasn't able to confirm this (I kept going to the White Bee to see if she'd be there, but I haven't seen her yet).

Can anyone confirm if it's impossible to get all the guild leaders to show up yet, and that they're the remaining missing people from the screenshot?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I can help with two. The one to the left of the bistro couple is the other waitress at Affinity. Going there when Celeste isn't gives you a chance of finding her. The bottom most one is the guild leader of the sorcerers. I'm not sure you can get the guild leaders of the guild you didn't join yet. I suspect two of the others will also be more guild leaders, but I don't know for sure. I was thinking there might be a chance that the one to the right of the bistro couple would be the other nature loving girl Gracie met, but that doesn't leave enough spots for all the guild leaders, and I wasn't able to confirm this (I kept going to the White Bee to see if she'd be there, but I haven't seen her yet).

Can anyone confirm if it's impossible to get all the guild leaders to show up yet, and that they're the remaining missing people from the screenshot?
I can. If you don't pick a guild, you don't meet the associated guild leader. My fault for not pointing that out in game

Reactions: hamod

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I can. If you don't pick a guild, you don't meet the associated guild leader. My fault for not pointing that out in game
Can I ask if it's intended to let us meet/build relationships with them later? Or are they going to be forever locked to their guilds?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Maybe a hint system for the ones who haven't been met yet? like
"Celeste mentioned one of her coworkers at affinity, I should visit when she's not there"
"Join the (insert guild) to meet it's leader"/ "this character is not (currently) available for members of your guild" (or perhaps they could be added to the menu after the meeting event at the castle? seemed like a decent enough introduction to the ones we didn't meet)
"visit the (insert guild) to meet one of it's members"

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes