May 22, 2018
Hi all,

Does someone have a Savefile with the content up till v 0.02 Alpha (before the content in the recent full release)?
My save sadly does not work and before I start again maybe someone can provide one. Thanks :)

Jul 14, 2017
You will definitely be able to meet and talk with them in v.03
Yo so ive noticed theres orcs and goblins in your story apparently, are you gonna be adding bestiality and ntr, since the rules of your combat fit them perfectly if one of the girl loses

Not that i want any of them but it will be nice for a headsup if i should quit the game early before it really takes off

cbsx

May 4, 2020
There won't be NTR. Beastiality is against the payment processor rules, so also no.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Yo so ive noticed theres orcs and goblins in your story apparently, are you gonna be adding bestiality and ntr, since the rules of your combat fit them perfectly if one of the girl loses

Not that i want any of them but it will be nice for a headsup if i should quit the game early before it really takes off
No bestiality because it's against Patreon rules.

No NTR because I hate it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
General question: What's the update production timeframe goals/targets going forward (approx how many weeks or months between planned updates) or just "whenever it's ready it's ready"?

Nov 18, 2018
Just a very minor thing. I did a couple of searches and haven't seen it mentioned, so I apologize if it's already been addressed.

After hearing about Serra's problem with the meanie at the library her help tip says that she works at the library on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, morning and afternoon. However, her schedule shows that she's in her bedroom on those mornings.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just a very minor thing. I did a couple of searches and haven't seen it mentioned, so I apologize if it's already been addressed.

After hearing about Serra's problem with the meanie at the library her help tip says that she works at the library on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, morning and afternoon. However, her schedule shows that she's in her bedroom on those mornings.
Do you happen to have the main story leveled to the point where you need to talk to Serra about her Anima? That takes precedence over her own story event

Nov 18, 2018
That's probably it.

I got to the point where Alex asked me to take the girls to the crystal, but I delayed, wanting to complete all the girl's individual stories first.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
It was a legit question as I determine my patronage monthly amount to the dev, no need to get snarky friend, how 'bout that.
Just for the sake of you not feeling like you wasted your money, I'd wait until V.03, and then decide. Since I don't like giving long term promises as I'm horrid at keeping them

Reactions: Cartageno and hamod

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
all i got to say is why a bird for the beastmaster u could have choose so many cool things like i love that its a primordial and knows tons of shit cause of how old it is but still its a bird....

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Even just moving the skip turn option to the same page as whatever fight options the player has would be an improvement to that section.

Reactions: Anthony2

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just for the sake of you not feeling like you wasted your money, I'd wait until V.03, and then decide. Since I don't like giving long term promises as I'm horrid at keeping them
Apologies, you might be misunderstanding, I'll be a new pledge, so just had a few questions, it's all good.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Which girls i am missing and where to find them?
3rd row, left-most picture, is the girl who works in the bar with Celeste. You have to visit that place (Affinity) when it's open but when there's no story-line for Celeste at that location.
The other 3 girls aren't introduced yet as far as I'm aware, but I haven't played all 4 guild branches yet.
3rd row, right-most picture, Runa Okano, Weaponmaster Guild leader. Row4/Column4 and Row5/Column2 I find no reference to.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what a really good game. the renders are just exceptional and the story is engaging......just a pity that combat is soooo daaaaamn slooooooow
Place this into the game/combat folder and give it a whirl. I'm not finding any issue regarding the persistent getting fudged but try at your own risk. Use mouse or space to skip through transitions. Regards.

Reactions: 4evernewbie
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes