Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thanks i will give it a whorl. hopefully it will speed things up as combat felt like the game went into slo-mo :D
only minor downside to what has so far been a great gaming experience, so thanks in advance if this sorts it brother :)
It speeds up the combat nicely, consider using the space bar as to not accidentally miss-click during frame transitions is my final suggestion. I've done nothing in the modded script that should bugger anything up as I've tested it. If you feel you don't like, simply replace the modded script with the original as needed. Take care.

Reactions: 4evernewbie

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
works perfectly. thanks very much. yeah the spacebar is a better option than mouse and combat is now in-line with the rest of the game speed. think the dev needs to speed up them transitions as they really are slow for a combat game.

i would recommend everyone use your mod as i bet alot will soon tire of this otherwise
Before v.02 goes public i will be overhauling the dialogue in sex scenes, fixing a few typo issues, and speeding combat up.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Perhaps not hate but she does annoy me with the friendo talk and later with the catgirl speak after transforming. Never understood the attraction of that honestly.

I second the suggestion of save naming if multiple routes are continued.

In regards to the combat...I'm never a fan of it in these types of games so will cheat my ass off to avoid a fair match like I do in Ataegina.
hehe yea its innoying this kind of character attitude ..saw them many time every were ..its just trying to be like an anime or something with that over exciting voice ( pokemon stywise
Before v.02 goes public i will be overhauling the dialogue in sex scenes, fixing a few typo issues, and speeding combat up.
hello dev ..how r u today
just want ask is this sand box game or VN ? i didnt play it yet though .. because from questions in the comments i felt like it could be a hard game and need a walking through

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
hehe yea its innoying this kind of character attitude ..saw them many time every were ..its just trying to be like an anime or something with that over exciting voice ( pokemon stywise

hello dev ..how r u today
just want ask is this sand box game or VN ? i didnt play it yet though .. because from questions in the comments i felt like it could be a hard game and need a walking through
It is sandbox but there is a built in hint system that tells you when/where to go.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
It was a legit question as I determine my patronage monthly amount to the dev, no need to get snarky friend, how 'bout that.
Oof... have fun on the Discord, mate! :KEK: No actual snark was intended. Well maybe a little... but not a significant amount. :sneaky:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
It is sandbox but there is a built in hint system that tells you when/where to go.
If I may make an suggestion, label the hint system. I went longer than I care to admit trying to find said hint system even with being told it was in the top right...just looked like part of the background :oops: Perhaps I'm just kinda dumb.

Thoroughly enjoying the game otherwise. A particular fan of Willow, Lexi, Blair, Lia, and Detta...yeah, I have a type :LOL:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
When I try to practice on the dummies at the guild, I get this error. It alternates between saying "friend1" and "foe1" when hitting ignore. I can't progress past it and rollback takes me to before I click on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
When I try to practice on the dummies at the guild, I get this error. It alternates between saying "friend1" and "foe1" when hitting ignore. I can't progress past it and rollback takes me to before I click on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a new or old save

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Well, it’s wasn’t totally unexpected but… WTF!? In one minute, you are just a normal guy thinking about getting a pussy and then BOOM!!! You discover a magical world, you go there using YOUR newfound magical powers, (which everyone else in your home also have) and then you proceed to fight AND FUCK magical creatures... In just two weeks the story just flips... Now that’s a plot "twist" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m still deciding if I like it or not, I mean the magical things are cool and all but everything happened SO FUCKING FAST that now, the "human" world feels like, well, "mundane", I don't even care about that anymore... there wasn’t enough time for you to get attached to “normal” things and locations, now everything in the "normal" world becomes uninteresting.

Why would I want to go back?? To fuck girls? There are girls in magical world too and you can find then in all shapes and sizes (literally :LOL:) or throwing FUCKING FIREBALLS... All while wearing questionably small outfits to "human" standards... So yeah, now the human world became “obsolete” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well, it’s wasn’t totally unexpected but… WTF!? In one minute, you are just a normal guy thinking about getting a pussy and then BOOM!!! You discover a magical world, you go there using YOUR newfound magical powers, (which everyone else in your home also have) and then you proceed to fight AND FUCK magical creatures... In just two weeks the story just flips... Now that’s a plot "twist" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m still deciding if I like it or not, I mean the magical things are cool and all but everything happened SO FUCKING FAST that now, the "human" world feels like, well, "mundane", I don't even care about that anymore... there wasn’t enough time for you to get attached to “normal” things and locations, now everything in the "normal" world becomes uninteresting.

Why would I want to go back?? To fuck girls? There are girls in magical world too and you can find then in all shapes and sizes (literally :LOL:) or throwing FUCKING FIREBALLS... All while wearing questionably small outfits to "human" standards... So yeah, now the human world became “obsolete” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I promise the worlds will be balanced out a bit.
This update went just really hard on the magic world, its part of the reason it took so long. I didnt even plan to introduce any of that yet, but well... you get developing and things happen. So that part of the game as of now is way more fleshed out than the other half. But ill even it out as we go along

May 8, 2017
As long as something can be considered "humanoid" there shouldn't be a problem.

To be placed in the humanoid category the species has to walk straight on two legs.
The torso has to be the central body element to which the following body parts need to be connected to:

- Two legs
- (at least) one head
- (at least) two arms

- Possibly hands with fingers and thumbs in opposite directions
- If present, have a general skeletal structure that largely corresponds to that of a human
- Use language for communication if necessary

So, fantasy should be fine on Patreon.
But yeah, it's Patreon... They can make their own rules.
One can just try to argue like that.
I imagine that they'd be fine with less than two legs and two arms as well for amputated or handicaped humanoids as well.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I seem to remember liking Mr Sato in the original, but in the remake he's an massive asshole. Sadness.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/characterStoryEvents/mainStoryEventsGeneral.rpy", line 2672, in script
    af happy "Hehehe... oh it's been so long since I took this form... I think everything still fits..."
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/characterStoryEvents/mainStoryEventsGeneral.rpy", line 2672, in script
    af happy "Hehehe... oh it's been so long since I took this form... I think everything still fits..."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1134, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 971, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "renpy/character.py", line 897, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sylphine .02
Sat May  1 22:39:08 2021
Also, when trying to start training behind the weaponmaster guild:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 170, in script call
    call posRandom from _call_posRandom
  File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 197, in script
    python:
  File "game/combat/combatStart.rpy", line 202, in <module>
    friend1 = copy.deepcopy(globals()[friend1Name])
KeyError: u'mcFriendly'

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sylphine .02
Sat May  1 23:06:03 2021

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1134, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 971, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "renpy/character.py", line 897, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sylphine .02
Sat May  1 22:39:08 2021
Also, when trying to start training behind the weaponmaster guild:

Code:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sylphine .02
Sat May  1 23:06:03 2021
Occurs when loading an old save. V.02 requires a new one

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes