Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
I'm wondering about the guild system. Initially I thought it would basically be "pick the same one as your favourite girl, if you like more than one, make multiple saves". But it seems that the choice doesn't block the main girls nor the side girls (I understand it will be possible to meet the other guild leaders later). Basically what I'm asking is if the idea is to have multiple playthroughs with different guilds (with enough unique content to justify it) or is it more like a single playthrough and the guild choice will be mostly flavour (some dialogue (like the introduction), appearance, combat skills, etc)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm wondering about the guild system. Initially I thought it would basically be "pick the same one as your favourite girl, if you like more than one, make multiple saves". But it seems that the choice doesn't block the main girls nor the side girls (I understand it will be possible to meet the other guild leaders later). Basically what I'm asking is if the idea is to have multiple playthroughs with different guilds (with enough unique content to justify it) or is it more like a single playthrough and the guild choice will be mostly flavour (some dialogue (like the introduction), appearance, combat skills, etc)?
Guild choice is, at this moment, mostly flavor. Akin to picking an archtype in something like Skyrim, melee, magic, archer, whatever.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Chose my guild based on my fav Lillian but now my fav is Princess Ditta. With those two I should be good for the rest of the game unless a better one comes along. HAHAHA

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I have not yet played this version. In a feat of superhuman willpower, I have been resisting because of statements that the proper public release will have fixes*. So I'm not sure who Princess Ditta is. I can tell you that I am sorely tempted to join a different guild to Lillian for some of the other side characters. Blair is a particular favourite. Yes, I am aware that now we will have access to all the side characters**, but will we get all of their scenes if not in their guild? Do I dare take that chance?

* The jury is out on how long I can continue this resistance.
** I admit I am a little disappointed that the effect of choosing a guild has been watered down and now less of the game experience will depend on that, but I trust that Glacerose had good reason to make this change. And I know I'll enjoy it as much (perhaps more?)

akasadin12532

Aug 10, 2017
Are you getting an issue where it stays at a black screen?
Seems to be an issue with the version size. In the official public release I'll be compressing the android version and it should work.
What I've found that fixes it is literally just waiting, some phones work, some take times. My wifes Galaxy Fold instantly loads it, my lg wing takes about 4 minutes, but then it works fine after that like normal
Well, im using galaxy note s7+, literally, black screen coming , and it seems like waiting cant solve the problem( i've been trying wait a while but .. didnt work ) , also it doesnt request any authority when i first open the app ( like storage access enabled)

Nov 24, 2019
I have not yet played this version. In a feat of superhuman willpower, I have been resisting because of statements that the proper public release will have fixes*. So I'm not sure who Princess Ditta is. I can tell you that I am sorely tempted to join a different guild to Lillian for some of the other side characters. Blair is a particular favourite. Yes, I am aware that now we will have access to all the side characters**, but will we get all of their scenes if not in their guild? Do I dare take that chance?

** I admit I am a little disappointed that the effect of choosing a guild has been watered down and now less of the game experience will depend on that, but I trust that Glacerose had good reason to make this change. And I know I'll enjoy it as much (perhaps more?)
This is a sandbox game; Where usually all things can be accomplished by the power of GRIND! (sarcasm intended)

Anyway, in my opinion it would be weird if you had to start a sandbox game again just for content (where in a VN, where e.g. time is limited, it would make more sense but this is just my humble opinion); But it would not be unexpected an extra difficulty to get girls outside your guild... If anything because you won't be seeing them as much :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I have to admit, I haven't opened it up yet either. I want to find a time where I can pay more attention to the story. I have too many games I'm supporting and/or following.

p90nib

May 25, 2020
Please allow the combat to be skippable, waiting for the "Your Turn" and etc gets old after a while...

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
All side characters are available with 3 exceptions. The guild leaders of the guilds you did not choose are not available, at least not right now. Maybe in a future update. There is a point where you at least get to find out who they are but are not able to interact with them so you don't officially meet them.

Edit: I see this update as sorta a 2nd introduction but to the magical side of the game. It's pretty well fleshed out so we will have to see what happens.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
hi what does relationship points do exactly? is it for the story to progress per character or there are some hidden dialogue if i reach a certain rp for ea of LI?
BTW I LOVE THIS GAME. beautiful render +beautiful models + interesting story+ some fantasy = perfect for me. once i find a job ill support you on patreon.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
This is a sandbox game; Where usually all things can be accomplished by the power of GRIND! (sarcasm intended)

Anyway, in my opinion it would be weird if you had to start a sandbox game again just for content (where in a VN, where e.g. time is limited, it would make more sense but this is just my humble opinion); But it would not be unexpected an extra difficulty to get girls outside your guild... If anything because you won't be seeing them as much :D
From what Glacerose said, it won't be major content differences. Some dialogue in the sex scenes, mostly. Nothing that requires playing again. But since it's only a few days, why not wait?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
All side characters are available with 3 exceptions. The guild leaders of the guilds you did not choose are not available, at least not right now. Maybe in a future update. There is a point where you at least get to find out who they are but are not able to interact with them so you don't officially meet them.
So for the (non-leader) side girls, either all their scenes happen outside the guilds, or you are able to enter all the guilds?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
You can enter all the guilds and talk to all the non-leaders and bar tenders... the side girls can also be found in different places outside based on their schedules...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi what does relationship points do exactly? is it for the story to progress per character or there are some hidden dialogue if i reach a certain rp for ea of LI?
As of now, they are directly tied to story progress and do not do anything else.

Reactions: zainon

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Pretty sure the current version, now, *is* the official release of .2.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes