Nov 24, 2019
Pretty sure the current version, now, *is* the official release of .2.
It is the leaked official version for $10 patrons. The public release (as in, not leaked) will come only on the... 7th I think?

The only difference will be a bunch of bugfixes, if I remember correctly, and I would guess without causing a new release number (i.e. without a v0.02+1) as techinically v0.02 still haven't gone live.

You do need to start a new savegame, and it definitely doesn't helps that Glacerose kept the same savegame directory.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You do need to start a new savegame, and it definitely doesn't helps that Glacerose kept the same savegame directory.
You can always delete old savegames either from the folders (remember there are two of them) or by hovering over them on the load/save screen in game and pressing DEL. I'd argue that keeping the folder is a good thing though, even if useless for this update, players tend to expect this from Ren'Py games and for later updates it'll arguably be more than useful to just continue playing.

Reactions: hamod

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Yes, the date for public release was announced as the 7th. So only a few days. I'm curious about the intended dialogue changes for the sex scenes, and so can probably hold out until then. I expect they won't be major changes but it's not long to wait, and I want to play it when I have plenty of time, which from experience means I'll probably be playing through the night. Not something I can do during the week.

Other than those changes, and I believe an intended speed up of the combat, it will just be bug fixes, no new story content. It will probably be a 0.2.1. 0.2 was an official release for patrons.

No one should feel they have to wait. I want to.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
not gonna lie, i was expecting mc gonna get a mythical creature like dragon, fenrir, white tiger, phoenix or heck even a humanoid kind of creature (but that's not gonna happen since there's entity guild) as his familiar; you know the usual familiar of mc in anime/manga hahaha

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I have a lot of errors in doing the hunt? I just gave up ignoring them and closed the game and yes I started a new game.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I have a lot of errors in doing the hunt? I just gave up ignoring them and closed the game and yes I started a new game.
Did you delete the persistence file? When you started, none of the girls were shown in the gallery?

Nov 11, 2019
Ugh I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly bummed out man. I played an earlier version and I really liked this game. But now somethings are starting to unfold that I'm not a fan of. But then main thing bothering me is the cam girl kink. I'm sorry but I dont want other people seeing my girl naked... I know this is inspired by Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor, but to be fair I don't like the cam girl kink in those games either.

Oct 3, 2017
Glacerose can you add "Auto" option? I don't understand why devs remove it from the UI, and there isn't a shortcut key to automatically moving forward. Sometimes I just want to sit back and read without having to click or press space. I don't think it is much work so that's why I am asking you to add it if it is possible, please.

• Love
Reactions: VN..reader

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Ugh I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly bummed out man. I played an earlier version and I really liked this game. But now somethings are starting to unfold that I'm not a fan of. But then main thing bothering me is the cam girl kink. I'm sorry but I dont want other people seeing my girl naked... I know this is inspired by Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor, but to be fair I don't like the cam girl kink in those games either.
It's unfortunate it's something that prevents you from enjoying her content, but, as the girl with the exhibitionism kink, she wants to be seen. No issues with the beach event where she loses her top and parades her tits in public?

I can appreciate wanting to urge a dev to cater to what you like or prefer in a game, but I think if your problem is with other people seeing her naked, it would require too fundamental a change to the character, personally.

The camgirl thing fits her personal kink, and I feel like it should stay in, but that's just my opinion. I just feel it's important for people who support the content in a game that others are asking to be removed to also speak up, so that the Dev has a clear idea that there are people on both sides. You are, of course, entitled to your own tastes.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I have no problem with Lillian being a camgirl. I don't even think it's overused. Perhaps I'm playing the wrong (right) games but this would be only the second one I've played with a camgirl character.

If she wants to show off her amazing body to strangers on the internet because she enjoys it, go for it!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I have no problem with Lillian being a camgirl. I don't even think it's overused. Perhaps I'm playing the wrong (right) games but this would be only the second one I've played with a camgirl character.

If she wants to show off her amazing body to strangers on the internet because she enjoys it, go for it!
AMEN BROTHER!

Reactions: Dragon59

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Just starting the game up and wondering off hand, is there any repercussions really whether we focus on building relationship points first or playing the story line events first and then building up relationship points after the fact?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just starting the game up and wondering off hand, is there any repercussions really whether we focus on building relationship points first or playing the story line events first and then building up relationship points after the fact?
The points right now a pointless and do nothing.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
The points right now a pointless and do nothing.
Seen that you up thumbed Havik79's response Glacerose, might you divulge what plans you may be leaning towards as far as what effects Relationship Level and Story Level may ultimately be in future versions of the game?

Wasn't sure if Story Level was just to keep track of where we are at in each girl's story line only or if it may possibly impact other things as well such as combat abilities, etc.?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think story level is just to keep track of progress, my guess love points will tie to opening sex scenes maybe.

Reactions: Game Lord
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes