RyanH

Oct 7, 2020
Reading episodes with Serra makes me want to stab my brain multiple times but she is so damn cute. Reminds me of Starfire kinda. Gracie has topped my list though, great writing with her and dayum she thicc

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Reading episodes with Serra makes me want to stab my brain multiple times but she is so damn cute. Reminds me of Starfire kinda. Gracie has topped my list though, great writing with her and dayum she thicc
Sorry haha, Serra seems to be very hit and miss for most, but that's just her quirk.

Glad you like Gracie!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I like all of the girls, but i like Gracie and Poppy a bit more than the rest, i hope we get to know the guild leaders better in the future.
You will definitely get to know the guildmasters. I'm releasing a small update in a few days, V.021, that will prep the guildmasters for V.03 by making them meet-able, along with fixing a few small bugs and typos.

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
I think it would be better if Lillian was a gamer girl who was actually good at games. I don't really like exhibitionism myself. That just my taste. I don't hate the character for it. I think with some exhibitionist, they often what attention from other people as if your attention is not enough. I do like to think a person being naked with someone who they see as special to them is nicer. Her have sex with herself and front of a ton of other guys play with them self as if they are in a single room all mutual masturbating. It don't show the best picture of wife material. I can think of it now. Hey daddy when I grow up, I what to do what mommy is doing for a living. There a disorder called exhibitionistic disorder. Hope it is different then exhibitionism. This is not a serious post. Just a opinion about something that don't matter that much.

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
You will definitely get to know the guildmasters. I'm releasing a small update in a few days, V.021, that will prep the guildmasters for V.03 by making them meet-able, along with fixing a few small bugs and typos.
Sounds fantastic, really looking forward to it :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know someone online who is very happy with her partner (and their partner), but she still loves showing off on Chaturbate. He often plays a key role in her scenes.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know someone online who is very happy with her partner (and their partner), but she still loves showing off on Chaturbate.
It certainly isn't for everybody, but I think when you watch it from the other side it becomes kinda obvious: do you really think all these girls are single? Nope? Then somebody must be okay with it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It certainly isn't for everybody, but I think when you watch it from the other side it becomes kinda obvious: do you really think all these girls are single? Nope? Then somebody must be okay with it.
Yeah, as much as I have difficulty understanding guys who demand high levels of exclusivity, I'm certain they have an even greater problem understanding my attitude.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
To simply quell the argument, I do have something to say on the matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we control her to give the MC a huge middle finger in response as well? As well as when she states, "I'm my own person, get used to it, I thought that's who you fell in love with, me."

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not a big fan of the streaming stuff, but it's not something that bothers me too much.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I hope at least a couple of the main girls are virgins. I actually really hope Gracie is. I'm assuming Lillian isn't, Serra might be just because she's socially awkward and I'm going to assume Celeste is since she's obviously all about the mc. Anyway here's hoping.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can we control her to give the MC a huge middle finger in response as well? As well as when she states, "I'm my own person, get used to it, I thought that's who you fell in love with, me."
I agree. I don't like it when women have to give up who they are to be with someone. It's one reason I hated the stage production of Grease (in the movie, they both tried to adapt to the other's life).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree. I don't like it when women have to give up who they are to be with someone. It's one reason I hated the stage production of Grease (in the movie, they both tried to adapt to the other's life).
I agree. I will also add that this works the other way round. I hate when I have to say I like didgeridoo music to score some points, regardless of whether I actually do (for the record: I do). In real life, I would either be found out or it would severely bite me in the ass. However, in games it sometimes makes sense, and asking the dev to change a character arc isn't too different. I don't want Drusilda (using a random name) like she is in game, I want her to change to my preferences. I am not even blaming people for doing so, I myself do it all the time. But in the end we gotta play the hand we're dealt, even in wish fulfillment games.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree. I will also add that this works the other way round. I hate when I have to say I like didgeridoo music to score some points, regardless of whether I actually do (for the record: I do). In real life, I would either be found out or it would severely bite me in the ass. However, in games it sometimes makes sense, and asking the dev to change a character arc isn't too different. I don't want Drusilda (using a random name) like she is in game, I want her to change to my preferences. I am not even blaming people for doing so, I myself do it all the time. But in the end we gotta play the hand we're dealt, even in wish fulfillment games.
I've been dabbling in the Didge for a while now. Not as often as I'd like. But I could easily have taken it up because an ex-girlfriend shared how the deep tones affected her. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes