Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
Can we control her to give the MC a huge middle finger in response as well? As well as when she states, "I'm my own person, get used to it, I thought that's who you fell in love with, me."
A person could fell out of love once learning something about the person they don't like. Example is I have the perfect wife. Later you find out, she been having gang bangs behind your back and none of your kids are yours. Maybe I misunderstanding something.

Last edited:

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
Another way Lillian could stop is have her thinking of stopping on her own. If the player what to have her keep going. He can encourage her to keep going. If not she will quit on her own. If there is different paths in the game because of this. It could be more work. Hopeful the content would be mostly the same with just small changes like, if her doing videos is a big part of her story. Have one where she shows it to everyone and a different path with a little change where it just a private video to the player to tease him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talos1974

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A person could fell out of love once learning something about the person they don't like. Example is I have the perfect wife. Later you find out, she been having gang bangs behind your back and none of your kids are yours. Maybe I misunderstanding something.
That's why communication is important early on or as early as possible.

If one is into gangbangs, best not to hide it from a monogamous suitor. Don't try to hide part of yourself to win someone who will be a bad match in the long run.

I lived monogamously with my wife for many years until she came to me asking to open up the marriage. She already knew I was polyamorous. She asked me before she acted on her feelings for a guy she met online. The thing is, until we were officially a polyamorous couple, I didn't realize how much of myself I'd been locking away in order to be sure I was not tempted.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
If someone's wife goes to the extent of having gangbangs behind their husband's back, either a need is not being met or she is just that sexually deviant. Either way, that tells you the communication between the two of them is awful or non-existent.

Reactions: Dragon59

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Another way Lillian could stop is have her thinking of stopping on her own. If the player what to have her keep going. He can encourage her to keep going. If not she will quit on her own. If there is different paths in the game because of this. It could be more work. Hopeful the content would be mostly the same with just small changes like, if her doing videos is a big part of her story. Have one where she shows it to everyone and a different path with a little change where it just a private video to the player to tease him.
Something like this could definitely work. I don't have a problem with a request for her to stop for whatever the reason may be that the game's character may indicate but personally I'd like to see an option where if the player character is pursuing more than just Lilian, that Lillian tell him "no, that's okay, if you're going to be playing around with more girls than just me, I'll keep my webinars going as well, thank you very much." It's a two way street which many players seem to forget.

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
If someone's wife goes to the extent of having gangbangs behind their husband's back, either a need is not being met or she is just that sexually deviant. Either way, that tells you the communication between the two of them is awful or non-existent.
what I just saying a person can have a reason for there feels change for another person. Clear communication on important subjects is really important to try to avoid any misunderstands or conflicts on issues. You what to know what you are getting into and chance to go forward or not.

edit: the example was a little extreme. But when your image of someone changes. Feelings for that person, can also change.

Last edited:

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
Something like this could definitely work. I don't have a problem with a request for her to stop for whatever the reason may be that the game's character may indicate but personally I'd like to see an option where if the player character is pursuing more than just Lilian, that Lillian tell him "no, that's okay, if you're going to be playing around with more girls than just me, I'll keep my webinars going as well, thank you very much." It's a two way street which many players seem to forget.
I could see that happening. Most players would not see that coming and get the rejecting message. As most players are not going to try to keep their saves a part. I don't know how she would have found out. I would be using some ninja stealth skill. :) As long as it out in the open. There would be at least a chose in the matter.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
To simply quell the argument, I do have something to say on the matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I'm guessing that this is to try and let the largest player base enjoy the game as possible. Which makes sense. There have been several people who have been displeased about the Lillian content, and several people who think it fits her and like it or don't mind it. When you make a game, it makes sense to want to be able to appeal to as large a group as possible.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the people who are urging the discussion to not just be a simple "Okay, I'll stop!" are mostly the ones who were okay with the content to begin with? In which case, that part isn't being written for us (I say us, because I fully intend to let her keep doing the behaviour if she wants). So for my part, whether she agrees easily, or not, won't matter since I won't be telling her to stop.

There are people who are in relationships they enjoy that don't seem "fair" from the outside. A lot of harem games wind up that way, because there are a lot of people who like the idea of being with a bunch of women, while the women are only with them. That's the fantasy they want. For a lot of people, this would seem like an unrealistic, or unfair relationship. There may be people out there that would be fine with it, though. Some people are into a lot of things I don't understand, and in the end, this is a fantasy.

Now, if I'm wrong, and it's the people who don't want the behaviour to continue who also don't want it to be an easy thing to get her to stop, then that's certainly something that to my mind would carry more weight.

In the end we all want to enjoy the game as much as possible, and I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're arguing about how things will go on a path you don't intend to play (and I really don't know if this is even the case, I'm just guessing about that in the first place), it feels kind of pointless, and has the potential to ruin someone else's fun.

For the record, I get where everyone's coming from that doesn't like the idea that she'd just give something like that up. If it were a required branch of the story, I'd be with you, but it's a part of the story that's not being written for me, and if other people like it to be different that will be going down that story line, then so be it.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Lillian:

I feel like we do not know the whole reason for her camming as we are still early stage friends with only a tad bit of lewdness. She may just like the attention while bored but once she has "her person" she isn't bored and lacking attention. So she may be fine with stopping as she wants real intimacy herself. We can't assume that asking her to stop is asking her to become a completely new person as we aren't that far into getting to "know" her. I do a lot of shit that I would not do if I had a steady lady. Not that I am changing for her just that I would have less empty bored time.

Ya know?

So I want to wait and see how Glacerose handles it myself.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are people who are in relationships they enjoy that don't seem "fair" from the outside. A lot of harem games wind up that way, because there are a lot of people who like the idea of being with a bunch of women, while the women are only with them. That's the fantasy they want. For a lot of people, this would seem like an unrealistic, or unfair relationship. There may be people out there that would be fine with it, though. Some people are into a lot of things I don't understand, and in the end, this is a fantasy.
I think this is a central point. People want different amounts of "realism" in different places in their wish fulfillment fantasies. Some like girls swooning over them immediately, some like some kind of convincing needed. Here of course we have an imbalance if we have the (I think more common) version of the harem where MC is the only man for a multitude of women who are all happy with it. Which I agree has all kind of unfortunate implications but we will just ignore them. Others will stop and consider this a deal breaker, maybe not even because of kinks but because of "these girls' behaviors are too perfectly fitted for the situation it ends the suspension of disbelief". Basically the characters switch from being characters to care about to cardboard cutouts in your mind.

And, as I said, this is different for each player, just as standard kink preferences are. But it may just not be "kink" alone. Unless again somebody has a specific "only man in the world" kink. Some are even balking at girls talking to other men in non sexual stuff after all.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Lillian:

I feel like we do not know the whole reason for her camming as we are still early stage friends with only a tad bit of lewdness. She may just like the attention while bored but once she has "her person" she isn't bored and lacking attention. So she may be fine with stopping as she wants real intimacy herself. We can't assume that asking her to stop is asking her to become a completely new person as we aren't that far into getting to "know" her. I do a lot of shit that I would not do if I had a steady lady. Not that I am changing for her just that I would have less empty bored time.

Ya know?

Definitely but when it comes to sex, asking her to stop might be the equivalent of asking a man to no longer masturbate. Good luck with that. All because the other person isn't comfortable with other people seeing her naked body. Now that's just selfish if you ask me. :sneaky:

Reactions: Dragon59

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the people who are urging the discussion to not just be a simple "Okay, I'll stop!" are mostly the ones who were okay with the content to begin with? In which case, that part isn't being written for us (I say us, because I fully intend to let her keep doing the behaviour if she wants). So for my part, whether she agrees easily, or not, won't matter since I won't be telling her to stop.
You're right about me at least. But ... the reason I would still like it to be more than a simple "okay" is that the general quality of the characters and game is such that it seems wrong to have her stop with not even a discussion, nothing in return for compromising her desires. That's a girl giving in to a guy's wishes with no thought for herself, and that's not Lillian.

It's up to the dev how he does this, but if I were someone who wanted her to stop, I'd still want it to be more than "okay, whatever you want."

Fully agreed. I love those harem games as much as I love ones where I am forced to make choices between girls. It's all fantasy. I judge no one on their fantasies. I have my own selection of fantasies that are inappropriate for the real world.

I don't want to ruin anyone's fun, though I do think it's fair that game devs should feel comfortable saying "not changing that, this is the game I'm making and it may not be for everyone" as is done in some of my favourite games (don't go near games like Pale Carnations if you want to keep the women to yourself, or Hillside if you want early sexual content.) But I also think it's fine to give people want they want if you can keep the integrity of the game. Changing either of the mentioned games (even as optional content) would ruin them, while this option won't. At the end of the day this is a minor thing for me.

In summary: you're right about pretty much everything.

Lillian:

Ya know?

That's a great perspective that I had not considered! It would perfectly satisfy me and the players who want her to stop.

Edit: well, not perfectly, since I'd like her to continue (as long as she wants to) but as a way to play out the option where she stops, it works.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Stepping outside the current discussion about web-camming, I did notice something while playing last night.

I took Gracie to the crystal, she did her thing, and went off to Ellismere. Immediately, went home, then to the cafe and proceeded to go swimming with her.

I know it may be difficult to program, but you *might* want to consider updating their locations after this point in each of the girls' story, so they spend some time in the magical realm, and some time in our world. It kind of breaks the story to have them in two places at once.

Overall, I love the story, and can't wait to make the trip with the MC and see what is new there.

:cool: Eric Grey

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How does time pass in the magic world? Do you come back at the same time you left? That could explain why they are in two places at once. Otherwise, people would keep "disappearing" from the "real" world for unexplained reasons.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't want to ruin anyone's fun, though I do think it's fair that game devs should feel comfortable saying "not changing that, this is the game I'm making and it may not be for everyone" as is done in some of my favourite games (don't go near games like Pale Carnations if you want to keep the women to yourself, or Hillside if you want early sexual content.) But I also think it's fine to give people want they want if you can keep the integrity of the game. Changing either of the mentioned games (even as optional content) would ruin them, while this option won't. At the end of the day this is a minor thing for me.
Reminds me of the bruhaha that hit in Sunshine Love when Nichole (MC's "back home" partner--their relationship is not good) suggests an open relationship while they are apart. This was an easy way for the MC to start seeing locals without feeling he's cheating. People were afraid that we'd be "forced" to see her encounters, others were upset at the idea that she might be seeing someone even if we never saw it or heard about it.

The Developer started to make changes to the scenario, but eventually assured everyone that Nichole would not act on the arrangement (even though the MC would be bedding a half dozen or more--my words).

All I could do was shake my head, considering many of these people don't even want Nichole.

Reactions: KDBA and Game Lord

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
the consternation here over Lillian being a cam girl is fucking absurd
I wanna say, "You realize, don't you, that neither Lillian or her unseen viewers are real, right?"
It does remind me of the interview with Haruka Hirabashi in Ecchi Sensei. How she had to protect the sensibilities of her fans. I expect that was a "nod" to that demographic.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
the consternation here over Lillian being a cam girl is fucking absurd
All in good fun my compadre. However it does bring into question how many people would react if their partner would be into this same thing irl and how they would handle it as well, I wonder. They might say it is just a game but I don't doubt that many would still hold true to these same beliefs.

All in all though, I just keep coming around waiting to see if someone is going to answer Regardie's last question here as I am interested in knowing the answer to it as well.

Reactions: HadazzH

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Just want to say having jumped in again after briefly trying it's first release but dam the renders and image quality here are really setting the bar high for games. Looks amazing.

Love the character designs, and the backstory is really interesting. Looking forward to the next update.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes