May 8, 2017
The Avatar of Alek from the Entitiy Guild is kinda buggy. Its a bit to much to the right so some letters a cut.
Yep I noticed that as well. One of the other Guild Keepers also has that problem but I don't remember which. I know it wasn't the weapon smith one though.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The choice of guild is irking me somewhat. It gives you the warning that it'll determine what side girls you'll interact with which is all well and good but we won't meet them until after we've chosen (beyond a brief description of the guild leaders). So it's a blind choice that may mean we lock out girls we actually like and get those we don't. Choosing sight unseen is something I for one abhor.

Admittedly I don't see a logical way to fix that in story but it's still gonna be a pain in the ass. It'll require four save routes which just gives me indigestion as someone who doesn't even like running two saves :LOL:
I think right now the only ones that you can't pursue are the guild leaders. All the other characters seem like you can pursue them no matter what guild you choose. I am personally more of a fan of being able to get all the girls with one playthrough, but as long as none of the main girls are locked behind the guild choice I won't really complain.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
First off let me get this out of the way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the less fun stuff, bugs!
  • If you replay scenes in the gallery your character gets renamed to "Anon"
  • Vivian can't be at work at the same time as Serra, if both of them have a conflicting schedule only Serra is at the library
  • Trying to talk to alex in her office resulted in a crash (only happened to me once and
    I haven't been able to reproduce it, so no idea what caused it)

Also, suggestions (aka, I want to see this so you must do it! jk)

And finally some disussion/questions for the others:

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
First off let me get this out of the way

Now the less fun stuff, bugs!
  • If you replay scenes in the gallery your character gets renamed to "Anon"
  • Vivian can't be at work at the same time as Serra, if both of them have a conflicting schedule only Serra is at the library
  • Trying to talk to alex in her office resulted in a crash (only happened to me once and
    I haven't been able to reproduce it, so no idea what caused it)

Also, suggestions (aka, I want to see this so you must do it! jk)

And finally some disussion/questions for the others:
At the beginning we see Celeste and Alex together in the kitchen. And then when we talk to Alex about the "dream" she calls all the girls into the living room for a talk. But other than those two scenes I believe you are right and the girls are not ever in conversations together.

I also agree with combat being very slow. I imagine that Glacerose just wanted to get this version out and that completing the combat section took enough time that refining it further would have just delayed things even more. Luckily you can tab out during combat and look at something else during it (especially if you plan on grinding out some levels for other play throughs and such.)

I agree navigating the house can be confusing... Same with navigating the town... I found myself clicking the wrong place more often than not.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
my 2 cents

surprisingly good game
story is good and understandable ;
the girls are funny and nice rendered/animated
the freeroam-ui part can maybe be optimized ,but thats minor
one thing i mentioned before is the "Hide Ui" flickering -
should be reworked

summary at all is : the game is worth to play
thanks to the dev(s)
eager to see more

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I'm usually turn off by sandbox games. But this is one I can actually play. The girls a fucking awesome so it makes it worth playing. Even the non essential background characters are beautiful. Story is pretty decent so far too.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
On a completely different note, does anyone know if relationship points do anything yet in this version, or is all the content really just in the story section, and in meeting the side girls for the moment?
Not that I've been able to prove. I started a new runthrough not playing any of the main story and only doing the side story, sleeping w/ Alex every night, etc to get RP up beyond what would be considered average....it changed nothing storywise that I can tell, it only changes the integer variable within the savefile. Those particular variables for each character are labeled as <girlnameRelationship>, for example "gracieRelationship" or "alexRelationship".

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Great Game so far, afew observations - Alex is out to town dressed in basically very little on weekends, hope we don't find out she is into some bad stuff, that would be a turn off - Lillian is nice but hope the MC gets a chance to stop her caming, no self repecting girl/women would/should do that stuff and no caring friend would allow it, - serra is a sweetheart, Gracie is as well, Celeste needs to allow someone to get close to her for her sake, I assume the MC will at some point?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello all.
Just wanted to answer a few things i saw in the thread.

I am aware of the slowness of combat, and while i cant at this time have you skipping transitions, I am going to double the speed of them so it goes by faster

At this time no, relationship points do nothing

Im looking into alternate navigation methods that arent quite as confusing.

And i know many of the girls are hit and miss, some really hate Serra, some find Gracie's excitedness annoying, etc etc. While I cant really retroactively change that, I hope the girls you do like will make up for it. I tried to make sure theres someone for everyone.

Thank you all for playing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah please don't change the girls, I am not a big fan of celeste for example, but I don't want you to change her. One of the things that makes the game so good in my opinion is that the girls are all very unique with very different personalities from each other.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yep no changing characters people loved them same what they are ..u change the character look then .. the people will not recognize and feel its the same characters they loved and it will feel like totaly another new game for them

keeping the originals is priceless ..unless theres mistakes to be changed that it will not effect how the games feel to the people and its not gonna change its idintity

thank u :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hello all.
Just wanted to answer a few things i saw in the thread.

I am aware of the slowness of combat, and while i cant at this time have you skipping transitions, I am going to double the speed of them so it goes by faster

At this time no, relationship points do nothing

Im looking into alternate navigation methods that arent quite as confusing.

And i know many of the girls are hit and miss, some really hate Serra, some find Gracie's excitedness annoying, etc etc. While I cant really retroactively change that, I hope the girls you do like will make up for it. I tried to make sure theres someone for everyone.

Thank you all for playing.
:unsure: who the heck can hate serra
every girl is cute in their own way
cant see a point to hate one of them
(well the camgirl stuff is disapointing a bit but well ...)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hey Glacerose, hope you are feeling better.

Glad to see that you are looking into speeding up the combat a bit, and I was wondering if you are considering scaling the UI down a bit? Seems to be unnecessarily large, maybe that is just me though. I'm not exactly tech-savvy, so I might be overlooking a setting somewhere. Other than that, I am really enjoying this.

Oh, and for the record; I am on team 'don't change the girls', especially Celeste. I love her 'tude.....love that 'tude irl as well though.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
:unsure: who the heck can hate serra
every girl is cute in their own way
cant see a point to hate one of them
(well the camgirl stuff is disapointing a bit but well ...)
Yeah I wasn't a fan of the cam girl stuff either. But there always has to be at least one character like that in adult games.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah I wasn't a fan of the cam girl stuff either. But there always has to be at least one character like that in adult games.
and u still gonna have to find some one player in this whole world who liked her or them for sure .. deferent tastes in this billions :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooooo
i found this "orc"girl at exploring ...
cute ..but not an "orc" i think
should have atleast some fangs ;)

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes