3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MikeHansen

Mar 4, 2023
I don't get the new system, there are 16 girls but 6 of them will work differentlly?
As far as I understood 6 of them will be side girls which you can try to date by making gifts, talking to them ect. Here you can actively chose if you want to approach these or not. The other 10 are main girls and part of the main story plot. It's part of the story if you will have sex with them or not and players choices probably won't change much.

Also, I also think that the combat system is ... buggy at best but it feels almost broken. It also is never really explained when the enemy is moving or how far they can jump. I tried to hit them in the back (which is not easy because of the isometric view ... don't let me start about the trashbags I constantly kicked left or right of the enemy instead of hitting them) and the guy jumped like a ninja and killed me. Since the combat gets easier each round you can't even train fighting ... really hope they will improve here.

Last but not least: what's the idea behind the fact that things get blurry when you are far away from them? The player is the viewer - not the main character - so we should be able to see each detail sharp no matter where the main character stands.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, is this another NLT game without incest? I miss the old times when it was really "No limit taboo", everything changed when the Patreon nation attacked.
That era is long gone and will never return. Your options are either get over it, or look elsewhere for incest.

I understand there will be 6 girls whom the main character will fuck throughout the game, and from above where the pages of the Kama Sutra are indicated, these are purely random connections in the plot))) Well, let's see what happens next. We are waiting for July 15th)))
I don't get the new system, there are 16 girls but 6 of them will work differentlly?
10 main LI, 6 bang-able side girls. Not that hard to grasp, right?

By the way, I can't be the only to notice that there is no harem tag for this game, right?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does fullscreen mode not actually work? I'm playing on a 4K monitor and when I put the game in fullscreen mode, the game plays in what looks like a 1080p box with black borders

Reactions: T4eJ0s3ff

kinkai

Dec 21, 2021
Does fullscreen mode not actually work? I'm playing on a 4K monitor and when I put the game in fullscreen mode, the game plays in what looks like a 1080p box with black borders
Yes it lacks a bit of quality, the feeling is not sharp and a bit laggy, but this is the first version and I believe it will be improved

Reactions: JackMiejov

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
I'll wait for couple more updates for long run gameplay for myself. I hope NLT Media is not gona make scene progresses same like previous games. First 20-30 scenes 1on1s, other scenes full of group scenes, 3Ps, 4Ps, 5Ps. I want solo and different 1on1 variety of scenes at late game phase as well.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
NLT media pumping out games like theres no tomorrow! Congrats on both having the inclination to keep going and the creativity to follow up the already released games.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes