3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay so I would just like to compare notes.
These are the stats I have by the end of the beta version.
Is this right?
Or did I miss a character or an item?

I swear I was trying to reserve the shield juices as much as I could but fckin hell I spent such a stupid amount of time replaying the combat scenes coz I just keep getting Ethan killed. Oops.

Stat.jpg

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
did SBI succeed on breaking the game?
why a game for adult, but their face so ugly?
can't you just make all the women more pretty? how hard can it be?
ToN had only 1 ugly women.
TGO got 9 ugly women.
SoTS so far already had 4 ugly. the worst is Nia.
I have nothing against black, just make it pretty. this is adult fantasy game duh.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
At last a new game by NLT! I don't understand why people vote their games so low, knowing that their content is of the highest quality, al least in the F95 platform. Interactions, lots of characters, a huge universe, great animations and everything, above average. Best wishes for this new development!

Jun 28, 2020
At last a new game by NLT! I don't understand why people vote their games so low, knowing that their content is of the highest quality, al least in the F95 platform. Interactions, lots of characters, a huge universe, great animations and everything, above average. Best wishes for this new development!
because contrarians.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm liking it so far, especially the religious overtones in this suburban, middle-class nuclear family. IMO, you don't need incest with a story like this. All I need to see is the preachy MILF turning out be a closet freak when she tries to seduce the new guest in their home. I won't give my hopes up though. Still plenty of ways they can fuck this up. Starting with having too many goddamn characters just like the last game.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes