3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I think NLT did a great job with Margaret, the church lady, very hot GILF
Yeah, and she's not only a thicc GILF, but a better representation of a nun, age wise. The nun in Lust Epidemic was okay, meanwhile Judy was a baby faced 20-something fresh out of catholic school.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Hmm, nice, but this is still pseudo-isometric RPGM. Why was I under the impression that this was going to be made in Infinity engine?
Where did you get that impression? All of patreon posts and interviews stated the new RPGM engine being used

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Am I the only one getting softlocked in the autosave with the scrapyard fight?
He's too close to the container when he jumps back and the animation just keeps repeating, softlocking the game.

Mar 31, 2020
Not a fan of most of the new characters, seems like NLT regressed a bit. Julia for example looks like a Carol knock-off. Still looking forward to playing the next updates.
Yeah I feel like NLT hit this point where they thought that since they're further along and can better refine models, they got the false idea that more detail is better. So some characters have weirdly shaped bodies like the mom and so far there's only about 1-2 girls who's models I like but not as much as previous games. This is also the first time where I genuinely don't like the model for the protagonist.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The combat system is bugged.

In the dumpyard, second fight with the thugs: I kill them, they disappear... but the little green number stays, therefore they didn't die and I can't see whether they are behind me or in front of me, so they always kill me.

Edit: the bug is caused by the green bottle: therefore they must not hit you.

Last edited:

goddommit87

Aug 28, 2020
I am not really vibing with voice acting in the series. I just don't want the game to lose its identity or aesthetic. Out of the series I think the most love and thought went into Treasure of Nadia. Don't get me wrong I am still going to play this, since it is in the very early stages. I do like the new visuals and I hope NLT takes the feedback.

Reactions: GMBerkut

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
i dont know why but NLTs new desgin of girls both this and TGO, isent as good looking as when trasure of nadia came out.. i mean the girls in that game was super hot and i feel like almost evrey girl sense that game hasent lived up to that standerds.. but thats just mine opinion.. what do you guys think?

Reactions: Miltoncito
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes