3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
they should add the option to turn off the background music.
Uhm, there is one right in the Options menu in the startup screen.

I was having difficulty using arrow keys for movement with new view but I switched to a xbox controller and found it much easier and smoother. Suggest others try it if they are like me and prefer not to use a mouse for NLT games.
For me, the easiest way is to just click with your mouse to the exact point where you want your character to go, and let the game figure out the actual path.

Reactions: Randy1977

Ronew

Apr 27, 2022
NLT - even if you don't like what they make you got to respect the Quality product they put out. Always love to see what they come up with even if their characters aren't really my type

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Uhm, there is one right in the Options menu in the startup screen.

For me, the easiest way is to just click with your mouse to the exact point where you want your character to go, and let the game figure out the actual path.
I'm showing my age but when I started playing computer games there was no mouse. Lol. So I always try to avoid using a mouse for games. It's either keyboard or controller for my old ass. I guess it always felt more interactive, in NLT games, for me to control the path.

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Early days yet. Banner at start of game, pre-game animated screen, options menu etc., are plain and unfinished looking. Same with everything else other menus, phone etc., none of which look polished. At present most everything look rough and ready and not like NLT Media finished product. Small quick random demo scenes. Map not complete. This is true more alpha version than beta version not for public consumption. Already reviews which premature and game seems a long way off release version. Need some patience until proper release version of game before criticise or judge. ;) I keep my mind open. :)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone any idea what you need to do?

- i got 2x 5 dollar
- 1 time a key to the dump
As it happened in the previous game, just ask a passerby and he/she will tell you.

In the dump, your glowing mysterious tool is telling you how you are moving closer to hidden artifacts. You will fight twice.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
As it happened in the previous game, just ask a passerby and he/she will tell you.

In the dump, your glowing mysterious tool is telling you how you are moving closer to hidden artifacts. You will fight twice.
I needed a batch, have gotten one now, am collecting 5 dollars in the dumb here and there...

Edit: And found the obligatory sex scene... NLT is back...

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Played the demo.

Well, since these demos are released to survey the opinion of fans (and I am a fan of your work), here goes mine.
Good luck
Well, since the only way to get your opinion in front of NLT is to be a Patreon, I doubt that he will ever see or care what you write in N95.

Reactions: Lantua

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
i think this is the only studio which gives consistent games with ending and good updates. i personally only watch the scenes since the grind gameplay is not my thing. still amazing we get such games.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm showing my age but when I started playing computer games there was no mouse. Lol. So I always try to avoid using a mouse for games. It's either keyboard or controller for my old ass. I guess it always felt more interactive, in NLT games, for me to control the path.
I'm of the same generation as you so I know what you mean, but you really should go ahead and try using the mouse for this game. It feels odd at the beginning but very quickly you'll find it liberating.

goobs14

Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one getting softlocked in the autosave with the scrapyard fight?
He's too close to the container when he jumps back and the animation just keeps repeating, softlocking the game.
I noticed if you die enough (maybe 5 times? didn't count) then a third tire appears on your respawn which makes it easier.

tokxoan

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 3792181

Overview:
In a world consumed by a sex virus, a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that puts heaven and hell on the edge of war!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer
Thread Updated: 2024-07-02
Release Date: 2024-07-02
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: .00072 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 3792254 View attachment 3792223 View attachment 3792222 View attachment 3792220 View attachment 3792225 View attachment 3792221 View attachment 3792255 View attachment 3792344 View attachment 3792345 View attachment 3792233
Great

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes