3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
The isometric camera view is weird to control with arrow keys. I prefer the older, flatter camera angle.

Combat either needs some changes, make it a bit easier or have a proper tutorial.

Reactions: Miltoncito

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Why, just why are female characters so bad?!
+
The nurse is great, the girl in glasses from the bar may be ok, but too early to say, the governor Amira isn't attractive but her nylons make it up to me, Succubus is sexy as hell but she is a blueball until v0.50+

-
Family mom looks like she is an old highway prostitute, "young" daughter is 30 years old, the creature from the artifact (Empusa) is just a cock-hungry slut with an unpleasant face, the dancers are so so.

And if the awful battle system still may be changed/improved, I don't think NLT will do anything with faces.

Reactions: Miltoncito

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Oh man Daniel and Julia, terrible...

But I love that everything is different,

Except for those face masks, those look dumb, even more dumb than half the population of this earth looked with it...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question:

I donwloaded the game from a Mega link in the OP a few hours ago. It was v.00072.

Now there is no more Mega link and I've just downloaded a v.00071beta from Gofile.

May I ask what has happened?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V00072
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
If you wanna act cool by using linux then at least get yourself a Wine compatibility layer so your not always asking for "linux version."
I never manage to get NLT game to run on Linux using WINE version 5.0 (Ubuntu 5.0-3ubuntu1) properly. I am not expert in Windows or WINE and some say RPG Maker runtime needed to install to do. Maybe you (or other expert) can explain how to do this to help people with Linux only desktop? Thank you in advance.(y)

Last edited:

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I was having difficulty using arrow keys for movement with the new view but I switched to a xbox controller and found it much easier and smoother. Suggest others try it if they are like me and prefer not to use a mouse for NLT games.

Last edited:

Lantua

Feb 20, 2024
Played the demo.

I loved "Lust epidemic"

I think "Treasure of Nadia" is the best game created to date. Even though it had a lot of silly things like the fishing game or the snake puzzles.
I didn't like "The Genesis Order" that much (and in fact I left it halfway).
This one has the same promise as "TGO", so I'm not adding it to my Steam wishlist for now.
The fights are not entertaining, they are frustrating. (And the first thing a game should be is entertaining)
Why does the governor wear that neckline and that slut skirt when she is working?
Once again the Landlady only has one daughter. Aren't you going to play with the curiosity of the two sisters together? And the mother with the two daughters?
And more fantastic beings? Immortal women, devils, cherubs, succubi... In "TGO" they bored me.
I have played this demo with the controller that had installed and it handles it well. But I think the classic 2D view for the mouse was more functional.
Well, since these demos are released to survey the opinion of fans (and I am a fan of your work), here goes mine.
Good luck

Reactions: THE KILLER 13
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes