3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Playing through the game, can't help they made Margaret look a little too old... even the eldest characters in previous games looked a little more lively

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Not bad for a proof of concept. Hopefully Empusa gets upgraded to dropping hints soon. Took me a bit to figure out that I needed to go to the government stooge's meeting before I could get into the dump yard. Not sure I'm a fan of the diagonal settings and movements mapping. Was a little jarring after NLT had done five titles with cardinal directions layout. Fight mechanic is meh.

As for the "no incest"... Last three games before this don't have incest by default. Gonna have to wait 3-6 months for a third party hero to write it, and I wouldn't use it until game is (nearly) complete. When I played ToN update by update with an iPatch, it screwed up my save 3 separate times...

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
yea, TGO was a let down after TON, too many scenes and no actually build-up to them for example to the main course (if you know what i mean) literally at the beginning of TGO you were already balls deep in someone.
It's probably because playing as it updates is quite a different experience than playing it when it's fully completed. I doubt the Patreon supporters would like waiting weeks to get actual action in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8 and Griev

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Will this game have an incest patch in the future?
Will Grace be my sister?
I'm guessing this will be like what happened with The Genesis Order where the incest patch came later on when the game was fully finished, so might be a LONG LONG time before we get there, unless some unsung hero here as the time and patience to update said patch every update.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes