2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Scottie_D

Apr 29, 2023
Hopefully the MC in this one is better them the last game. The MC in TGO was a little B!TCH. Stopped playing the game 1/4 of the way through because i couldn't stand him.

Reactions: Malicre

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 3792181

Overview:
In a world consumed by a sex virus, a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that puts heaven and hell on the edge of war!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer
Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: .01075 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Due to code changes you have to restart the game. Old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only: - - - -

View attachment 3792254 View attachment 3792223 View attachment 3792222 View attachment 3792220 View attachment 3792225 View attachment 3792221 View attachment 3792255 View attachment 3792344 View attachment 3792345 View attachment 3792233
God, I love these games but they are so fucking family friendly that they get boring quickly, there's no evil or consequences or anything it's just straight up easy sex, but good games as always.

Reactions: Miguel B

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Question,
When does every update officially drop for this game? I usually just rely on "update only patches" from the DEV's previous games and I know for a fact if you ever miss one update patch, the whole game is fecked, gonna have to reinstall the whole game again, so as just as a precaution on my part, for future safeguard, I wanted to be aware of the DEV's schedule, though I know this one is still in early stages so not much content yet to miss out.

I recall in Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order, you can track the schedule from how these games' versions are named with their designated numbers.

Thank you to anyone who has info.
Cheers.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
i have no idea why people are judging this game so harshly its literally the first 3 updates. it really should be blocked from rating the game for at least a year for games like this. let the story and game develop. we all know the game is not going to get good for AT LEAST a year from now after updates. as NLT media always does.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
bruh no new content hahahah what a joke
Treasure in junk yard, can up intelligence, crafting begins, Lucy will jerk MC off if he is nice to her. Funny to play without guide yet: in ToN I think Evie was funny, especially at end of chapter, although Arianna guide much less so.

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Question,
When does every update officially drop for this game? I usually just rely on "update only patches" from the DEV's previous games and I know for a fact if you ever miss one update patch, the whole game is fecked, gonna have to reinstall the whole game again, so as just as a precaution on my part, for future safeguard, I wanted to be aware of the DEV's schedule, though I know this one is still in early stages so not much content yet to miss out.

I recall in Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order, you can track the schedule from how these games' versions are named with their designated numbers.

Thank you to anyone who has info.
Cheers.
Launch time for each update will be 6PM CST on 2nd and 15th of a month. So we get two updates each month. On the second the update focuses on main story content and 15th is more of side content. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Same here. The file I downloaded is called Symphony_of_the_Serpent-.01075-Windows.zip (which implies version 01075), but the game itself shows v.01074 Beta:

View attachment 3839965

So -- which version is it?
I know you know this, but it probably hasn't come up in this thread yet.

How to root it:
First two digits are %
Second two digits are number of month
Last digit is release in month

In this case its mean 1% from total and fifth releas in July

And in this the creation of a bit of mess. Bugfixes are usually written into the internal marking only retroactively. They are used only to mark the archive. If bugfixes are released after the first release of the month, the second release will have an internal tag higher than those bugfixes. So in this case v.01074 (Version 00071 therefore had two more bugfixes and version 00073 was created) But then v.01074 was modified once more. So at v.01075. But the internal marking has not changed.
Most of these versions were probably only provided to beta testers.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I know you know this...
Yes, I indeed know how the version scheme for NLT game works, but thanks for posting it in this thread as well.

And in this the creation of a bit of mess... But then v.01074 was modified once more. So at v.01075. But the internal marking has not changed.
Hm. If I remember correctly, this wasn't the case in any NLT I've played so far. Whenever there was a bugfix version (let's say v.10073 as a bugfix to the second release in July v.10072), it always showed that exact version in game as well. That's why I am confused.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, I indeed know how the version scheme for NLT game works, but thanks for posting it in this thread as well.

Hm. If I remember correctly, this wasn't the case in any NLT I've played so far. Whenever there was a bugfix version (let's say v.10073 as a bugfix to the second release in July v.10072), it always showed that exact version in game as well. That's why I am confused.
Im pretty sure not everytime. Surely this situation was dealt with in one of the previous games (I don't know if it was ToN or TGO). And it created similar confusion.
Still its beta version, they probably don't give all that much emphasis yet. Or maybe they're just pretending to be in early production and game is almost complete in NLT's computer.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes