2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I've tried that but it still doesn't work.
Same for me playing game on Linux using Lutris. Works fine on Windows 10 for me on old Thinkpad. It's a Javascript error so probably something to do with slackly written game code, e.g., an unassigned variable or something. :unsure:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Treasure in junk yard, can up intelligence, crafting begins, Lucy will jerk MC off if he is nice to her. Funny to play without guide yet: in ToN I think Evie was funny, especially at end of chapter, although Arianna guide much less so.
I think it's okay that they do things differently every game. It's only hopeful that the story itself is okay.

Having a bit of humor is of course a must, else it will get boring very fast...

There is already a guide by the way:

Reactions: Abelian

Ridenylite

May 23, 2021
Same for me playing game on Linux using Lutris. Works fine on Windows 10 for me on old Thinkpad. It's a Javascript error so probably something to do with slackly written game code, e.g., an unassigned variable or something. :unsure:
Does anyone have the right code to craft the book?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Guys, this is 074 version, not 075
Same here. The file I downloaded is called Symphony_of_the_Serpent-.01075-Windows.zip (which implies version 01075), but the game itself shows v.01074 Beta:

View attachment 3839965

So -- which version is it?
Yes, I indeed know how the version scheme for NLT game works, but thanks for posting it in this thread as well.

Hm. If I remember correctly, this wasn't the case in any NLT I've played so far. Whenever there was a bugfix version (let's say v.10073 as a bugfix to the second release in July v.10072), it always showed that exact version in game as well. That's why I am confused.
You remembered incorrectly. It's not the first time, nor will it be the last time, that NLT forgot to update the number on the startup screen.

And honestly, does it really matter?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
got an error on loading after I downloaded the "update".

not complaining abput anything, it's just the embrional stage of a bigger plan..
i'll wait a month or so to start from scratch, when proper and definitive updates will be released

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
And honestly, does it really matter?
If you read my original message again, all I wanted to know is which version I'm actually playing.

And yes, of course it matters: if v01075 fixes bugs that happened to be in v.01074 Beta, I want to be sure to play the fixed version. And I trust the in-game version number way more than any random file name.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Ok. Finally managed to craft Book of Knowledge playing SotS using Lutris on Linux without Javascript error. Here how: Went to City Dump and picked up empty book, then went to Woodstead Church and picked up pages in this order: from outside Church on grass, from inside Margaret's temple (on right), from inside inner Church where Miller family met MC (up top), finally page top left corner of lobby. Without moving selected Book of Knowledge scroll from Scrolls menus on phone and successfully crafted book. I don't know if this will work for you but worked for me. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ayushman696969

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
I kind of dislike the choice of girls for newer NLT games, It was nice in TON then went down in TGO & now I didn't even want to try this new game because of girls in trailer or maybe I am burned out on RPGM as they dont run well on mac.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes