2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Balbazar34

Apr 21, 2024
Youre not alone. Its easily the ugliest cast theyve ever created. Looked at the previews, easy pass for me
I think its more about connection and quality of scenes. I think scenes always getting better, my expectations are very high, I think the best scenes will be in this game.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I think its more about connection and quality of scenes. I think scenes always getting better, my expectations are very high, I think the best scenes will be in this game.
The scenes in nlt games dont have any emotions tho if you mean the render quality then maybe. Sex is meaningless you cant even put a romance tag cause it doesnt effect anything

Reactions: pdpax

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If you read my original message again, all I wanted to know is which version I'm actually playing.

And yes, of course it matters: if v01075 fixes bugs that happened to be in v.01074 Beta, I want to be sure to play the fixed version. And I trust the in-game version number way more than any random file name.
Yeah, but you then went on about how the in game number was always right if you recalled correctly, when that was factually not the case. That's what I was pointing out.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
NLT is known for their quantity of scenes, not their quality. Always stiff, always lifeless...

Going to let this convo lie though. Im liable to get a multi-paragraph reply from someone with 5000+ posts that I wont read if I keep going.

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
the momma hair and body I think is strange, but maybe are those shots, will need to look in game... I passed the last game, and not sure about this one... one thing I dont like in NTL games is the game design... you need to find 3 itens them go to a place very far, and remember to combine those 3 itens (but you already forgot since you where walking so much thinking about other things... he started to put some stuff to help on this on newer games, but only after a long play time... those things should be already at the start, things like teleport to the thing that combines, or make a artifact or thing that he carry and can combine with him already, and have a teleport already or bus stops (uber to get you to places) I dont know).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For some reason my saves aren't working. I am just going to wait a few updates. Right now it doesn't seem like it's worth it.

Reactions: Dereck112

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
The battle at the scrapyard is a constant bug. Every now and then after an attack it continues to jump to attack on its own and never stops. If by chance I am defeated after n it makes me see more of the opponents' lives or where to attack them. One of the enemies is unbeatable, no matter how much I attack him he doesn't die

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
The battle at the scrapyard is a constant bug. Every now and then after an attack it continues to jump to attack on its own and never stops. If by chance I am defeated after n it makes me see more of the opponents' lives or where to attack them. One of the enemies is unbeatable, no matter how much I attack him he doesn't die
since the game is in beta test why not cheat. use save edit online to edit the amount of shield juice, so you will be unbeatable on this silly fight mechanism.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
since the game is in beta test why not cheat. use save edit online to edit the amount of shield juice, so you will be unbeatable on this silly fight mechanism.
When using on a savegame:

Item#73 (Page of Knowledge)

Variables
Variable#2 (money)

Those helped me a lot. You can only get one shield juice, of course if you find the 1, you could make it 99999 probably.
I could find out more, but saveeditonline starts complaining after a few times.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
When using on a savegame:

Item#73 (Page of Knowledge)

Variables
Variable#2 (money)

Those helped me a lot. You can only get one shield juice, of course if you find the 1, you could make it 99999 probably.
I could find out more, but saveeditonline starts complaining after a few times.
bro, just drag system.json and item.json in the data folder and all item and variable name will be like in the game,

if save edit online start complaining, try restart your network (reboot router) or use VPN to get fresh IP.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Can you use the save files from v0073 to v1075

I notice when I started up v1075 it didn't offer a 'continue' option, but when I start up v0073 it does. Also the saves for v0073 appear to be held in the game folder rather than centrally like previous games.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes