4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Think you're in the wrong thread mate. Either that or you have the reading comprehension of a brain damaged child.
Let's not jump to conclusions, especially with insults. They haven't made it clear what they think is in the game, so we can't say they're wrong about it. It's ironic to criticize reading comprehension when we still lack the context to comprehend what they wrote.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dagoraath

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I think theres a good chance guy wandered off to a wrong thread because I have no idea what he meant by that comment.
Oh well...
Btw Release for patrons in about a week or so ^^

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. what crap WHY IS THIS NOT identified properly! Nowhere in the OP can I see that you are playing a fucking evil villain! DROW are fucking evil and I don't play shit evil.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Ugg.. what crap WHY IS THIS NOT identified properly! Nowhere in the OP can I see that you are playing a fucking evil villain! DROW are fucking evil and I don't play shit evil.
Jevan Dre'allis is a member of the elite dark elven unit known as Wraiths - agents of the Temple of Xana-Rhoa, serving as assassins, spies and saboteurs.
Tags: Humiliation, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Mind Control, Slave

1qbecy.jpg

All things considered, the protagonist has been significantly less evil so far than he could be.

Oct 27, 2018
Mad_Doc You familiar with Kamen Writer MC?

Example of his work, it's the images from the story segment from an RPGM game he made called MC Trap Town:

I only ask because this man is an absolute master of the genre, so you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to see your game so closely resemble his art.

Supremely impressive stuff so far. Really anticipating future installments and continued success from you sir.
I had not heard of this, but man is this great. Thanks for bringing it up in this thread.

The art is similar because both this game and Symphony use Koikatsu. If you like that art style, you can find a lot of other games that use it as well. I'd recommend Corrupted Kingdoms if you're looking for more mind control content.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Hello,
SotV 0.28 just dropped for patrons(5/10$)!

Changelog:
- Modernized/improved some scenes from the Prologue(Dream scene, Camp scene) with better textures, shaders and animations

- 2 h-scenes with Zoe(human nun)

- 2 story progression scenes with multiple characters

- 1 h-scene with Justine(tavern wench)

- 1 h-scene with Amelie(second warden)

- new feature which should make h-events more engaging(currently used in 2 scenes)

In a week, it will become available for 2$ tier and later on - for public!

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Well i´m fascinated with this novel, because the developer notes, i´m convinced of trying this one and wow the writing is good and well i'm fan of Koikatsu Models. i´m expecting more in the future.

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.28 public release is here!
Grab it while it's still warm ^^

Changelog:
- Modernized/improved some scenes from the Prologue(Dream scene, Camp scene) with better textures, shaders and animations
- 2 h-scenes with Zoe(human nun)
- 2 story progression scenes with multiple characters
- 1 h-scene with Justine(tavern wench)
- 1 h-scene with Amelie(second warden)
- new button during certain h-events which should make them more engaging(currently used in 2 scenes).
DL links:
Win

Mac

Enjoy!

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Amazing. Paladin girl seems savvy, that'll make it all the more satisfying to tame her.

What do you intend for the next update?

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Amazing. Paladin girl seems savvy, that'll make it all the more satisfying to tame her.

What do you intend for the next update?
Well, don't want to spoil too much but...
- continuation of Zoe's training
- introducing new major character(female inquisitor)
- remember the green haired elf sorceress from the prologue? Yea, she will also have a rather big role to play
- some extra events for side/episodic characters

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
- new button during certain h-events which should make them more engaging(currently used in 2 scenes).
So the one issue I have with this is that it's completely inconsistent in what it does, and we have no way of knowing until we press it. The two scenes that currently use it do exact opposite things. My recommendation would be to give the button different colors based on the different effects, and have text underneath when you hover the mouse over it that says what that effect is, such as a purple icon that says "Increase Submission" and a blue one that says "Release Awareness". This would also make it easier to include multiple options at once in some scenes, if you want to do that.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
So the one issue I have with this is that it's completely inconsistent in what it does, and we have no way of knowing until we press it. The two scenes that currently use it do exact opposite things. My recommendation would be to give the button different colors based on the different effects, and have text underneath when you hover the mouse over it that says what that effect is, such as a purple icon that says "Increase Submission" and a blue one that says "Release Awareness". This would also make it easier to include multiple options at once in some scenes, if you want to do that.
That's something to consider, I will give it some thought. And there will be more effects than just enforcing submission and releasing awareness btw.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Game sounds interesting from what I can see in the OP. How much differentiation/player input is there? For some reason I'm not a fan of kinetic novels and appreciate the opportunity to make [meaningful] choices or dialogue, ideally leading to branching paths.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Game sounds interesting from what I can see in the OP. How much differentiation/player input is there? For some reason I'm not a fan of kinetic novels and appreciate the opportunity to make [meaningful] choices or dialogue, ideally leading to branching paths.
None, currently. There are some "interactive" things that can slightly alter how an individual scene plays out, but nothing that actually changes anything. Which is probably for the best, considering the pace of development and amount of content in each update. If the dev split their time between two paths, it'd never get anywhere.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
None, currently. There are some "interactive" things that can slightly alter how an individual scene plays out, but nothing that actually changes anything. Which is probably for the best, considering the pace of development and amount of content in each update. If the dev split their time between two paths, it'd never get anywhere.
Noted. Thanks for the heads up!

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
1. Its not a kinetic novel. There are some dialogue choices, some are fluff and some will affect certain events. Also quite a bit of content is completely optional.
2. Its pretty early in development but there are a lot of h-scenes already.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Mad_Doc
1. with the inn lady (justine), the 2nd choice (extra service) really doesn't indicate in any way what you are going to have her do.
That scene really feels like it is setting up future public use/sharing (making her serve her customers naked and develop a taste for it).
that should really be clearly indicated and also be avoidable. (from the placement and dialog it seems like you need to do it to unlock further progress with her)

2. If you go to the inn and then return. then it advances time from evening to morning, but does not restore your focus. even though you should have gone to sleep after coming back from the inn.

3. In regards to the new thing where you click on an icon in the top left to change what happens in a scene... That really messes with the fast forwards option. And is somewhat easy to miss even without it. it really should have just been a standard choice interface, as those halt the fast forwards to let you clearly select the choice you want.

moreover, it gives an indication on what you are actually going to do. all it tells you right now is that you are going to be using your power. But not HOW you are going to use it. making it a blind choice.
You could use replace the current pink empty heart icon at the sides of each choice bar with the 3 purple dots icon you use for this interrupt event.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes