4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hey, just curious: will all the girls in the game eventually be mind controllable, including your ally?
Or will some be exempt?
Thanks!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The answer to your first question would be too much of a spoiler ^^ As for the second one - well, she was mind controlled in the most recent update(0.34) though more as a willing subject rather than a slave and at least for now this will be the direction for her.
Thanks for the reply!
I do like the idea of making all women a slave, at least optionally, to just embrace being a true asshole main character :D, so pushing her from willing subject to slave because you make her do something she truly did not want to do, but your game and vision is great already, one of the best MC games around :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xaos_ and Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for the reply!
I do like the idea of making all women a slave, at least optionally, to just embrace being a true asshole main character :D, so pushing her from willing subject to slave because you make her do something she truly did not want to do, but your game and vision is great already, one of the best MC games around :)
Thank you! There are already quite a lot of slaves and there will be plenty more so Alicia having more of a consensual mind control makes for a good variety imo and is just more interesting from a story perspective.
Although... I might do an alternative route for her sometime in the future but it would be shorter and non-canon ;P

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
0.36 was just released for 5/10$ patrons!
It's a very exciting patch for me as it has some serious story progression, action scenes and of course lots of lewds ^^
The main focus of this update is the fan favourite - Faeryl the feisty drow assassin and also Xilana the elf sorceress.
Also, if someone was ever curious about the girl in my profile pic - well, she will have an introduction scene in this version.

Changelog for 0.36:

- 3 story events

- 3 h-scenes with Xilana: 2 repeatable scenes(1 animated), 1 one-time event

- 3 h-scenes with Faeryl: 2 repeatable scenes(1 animated), 1 one-time event

- rebalanced a lot of variables and triggers for scenes and actions(this will mostly affect new playthroughs)

- new, under the hood feature in the code allowing me a different way of triggering events(for example, after a set number of days)

- some minor dialogue tweaks and code fixes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
0.36 was just released for 5/10$ patrons!
It's a very exciting patch for me as it has some serious story progression, action scenes and of course lots of lewds ^^
The main focus of this update is the fan favourite - Faeryl the feisty drow assassin and also Xilana the elf sorceress.
Also, if someone was ever curious about the girl in my profile pic - well, she will have an introduction scene in this version.

Changelog for 0.36:

- 3 story events

- rebalanced a lot of variables and triggers for scenes and actions(this will mostly affect new playthroughs)

- new, under the hood feature in the code allowing me a different way of triggering events(for example, after a set number of days)

Drow girls mind controlled is always a big W!

Reactions: Mad_Doc

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thank you! There are already quite a lot of slaves and there will be plenty more so Alicia having more of a consensual mind control makes for a good variety imo and is just more interesting from a story perspective.
Although... I might do an alternative route for her sometime in the future but it would be shorter and non-canon ;P
Nah keep her as is.
Consensual mind-control/brainwashing is something you won't find with fire and helicopters.
It is quite the unique take on the whole 'control' genre.
Same thing with willing slavery, like when somebody is such a massive sub that they willingly want somebody to control them in all aspects of their life at all times. Or situations like finding some dirty beggar on the street and taking her/him under your wing as a slave.
I find this side of the coin quite entertaining as well, not everything needs to be forced. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: cvbn28c

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Nah keep her as is.
Consensual mind-control/brainwashing is something you won't find with fire and helicopters.
Same thing with willing slavery, like when somebody is such a massive sub that they willingly want somebody to control them in all aspects of their life at all times. Or situations like finding some dirty beggar on the street and taking her/him under your wing as a slave.
I find this side of the coin quite entertaining as well, not everything needs to be forced. :giggle::coffee:
Strongly disagree, but kinks are unique so to each their own!
I just know that in a mind control game, I want to enslave every woman who appears.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yeah, there's so much more that can be done with mind control beyond just the usual stuff. Another thing that's underutilized is "reverse corruption", where an inherently selfish or evil person is brainwashed into someone loving and devoted. Like, imagine if a domineering succubus who feeds off of men and makes them do her bidding gets "corrupted" into an angel of charity who uses her lewd body as a gift for the righteous or lonely. Or a team of magical girls who recruit villains into their ranks with the brainwashing power of love and friendship. Or a monster tamer who nobody wants in his party who decides to capture and train a harem of monster girls to act like a party of heroic adventurers.

In any case, I hope that if/when Alicia does become fully enslaved to Jevan, it's treated as something akin to a marriage proposal, where she asks to be bound to his will forever. Maybe they'll also treat their budding relationship as training for a plot where Jevan has to manipulate someone through love, which isn't his usual way of doing things, so Alicia's like, "Why don't you practice on me? I've never been in love before, 'less what you and me've already got counts. But I'm sure we can do better than that! Make me feel like a blushin' schoolgirl, Jev!"

I'm kind of hopeful that Faeryl ends up at least "semi-consensual" as well. She'll realize that she'd much rather side with her old partner than serve the matriarch, but she's held back by the fact that she doesn't want to be a submissive or play "second banana" to Jevan. However, when backed into a corner, she'll accept that being brainwashed into enjoying her role as his minion is the best compromise. Of course, for all I know, there may already be traces of this in the update that's already out for patrons.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.36 was just released for 2$ patrons!
No changes were made since I didn't find any bugs nor did I receive any bug reports from patrons.

Reactions: Burgh917

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks! And yea, there will be all sorts of accessories utilized in h-scenes: collars, nipples clamps, ropes, piercings etc.
I hope scenes with stuff like piercings will be close and personal, as in: I want to pierce them myself.
Many erotic works often miss this detail and the girls in those appear already with piercings that appeared seemingly out of nowhere.
This often vexes me since i'd much rather decorate my pets personally. :giggle::coffee:

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.36 public release ^^
Hello!
0.36 is being released for the public while work on 0.38 is well underway ^^
If you encounter any bugs or can't access any of the scenes listed in the 0.36 changelog - let me know.

DL links:

Win

Mac

Changelog for 0.36:

- 3 story events

- new, under the hood feature in the code allowing a different way of triggering events(for example, after a set number of days)

Reactions: cvbn28c

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
So, these two one time events for each Faeryl and Xilana are these which we see when meeting them for first time?

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I can't figure out how writing that is otherwise quite good, somehow omits essential qualifiers like "the", "his/her", and "a", so consistently. It happens far too often to be considered a typo, and is far too linguistically basic to be a mistake made by anyone otherwise fluent in the language.
Even more odd, is that it does not occur every time, yet it does occur once in about 25-35% of sentences.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I can't figure out how writing that is otherwise quite good, somehow omits essential qualifiers like "the", "his/her", and "a", so consistently. It happens far too often to be considered a typo, and is far too linguistically basic to be a mistake made by anyone otherwise fluent in the language.
Even more odd, is that it does not occur every time, yet it does occur once in about 25-35% of sentences.
I've noticed the same thing, and I am fairly certain it's a language thing. I wanted to point it out and offer advice on how to fix it, but I'm having a hard time identifying exactly what the source of the mistake is. And I don't like offering advice that could just make things worse and cause the dev to say "the Jevan".

From what I can tell, it seems to occur specifically when a character's description is used the way a name or title would be used. For instance, when one might say "Jevan considered his options", it says "drow considered his options" instead of "the drow considered his options".

Reactions: Jove76
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes