4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Just unlocked the tavern after doing "The first thrall event". Sleep doesn't reset and still takes me back to nighttime. There are no special events and going to Justine only has the titjob option available.
Hmm, strange I couldnt replicate this bug but I will upload a fix soon, most likely this evening. It will be just a bit cleaner way to handle variables.
BTW did you get the scene in paladin's office with MC, Patricia and Zoe?

Last edited:

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
This is odd... So what happens when you choose 'Sleep'? And what events did you trigger just before getting stuck?
sleep brings it to the next day. After minions, I think i repeated a few more guard lady events as well as bar lady but aside from that nothing more

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Hmm, strange I couldnt replicate this bug but I will upload a fix soon, most likely this evening. It will be just a bit cleaner way to handle variables.
BTW did you get the scene in paladin's office with MC, Patricia and Zoe?

Nope, literally had nothing else to do

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
sleep brings it to the next day. After minions, I think i repeated a few more guard lady events as well as bar lady but aside from that nothing more
Nope, literally had nothing else to do
Hey!
Try this version and let me know if everything works. There is a new debug option under Special Events, it may not even be needed but one way or another - it should work.

If you confirm that it's fixed I'm gonna update the links in the main post.

Reactions: Shockz

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Hey!
Try this version and let me know if everything works. There is a new debug option under Special Events, it may not even be needed but one way or another - it should work.
SotV 0.32b

If you confirm that it's fixed I'm gonna update the links in the main post.
Seems to be working as intended now, thanks!

Reactions: Mad_Doc

zsnack

Jan 5, 2019
holy shit it's been literal years since I've found an actual good MC game. Good writing, good graphics, keep it up!

• Red Heart

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Am I softlocked? There's no new scene after the guard scene lvl4, Zoe scene lvl2 and tavern (Justine) level 2. I have 24 power, but going back to 22 during justine level 2 scene and activating the 3 orbs. Here's my save btw

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Am I softlocked? There's no new scene after the guard scene lvl4, Zoe scene lvl2 and tavern (Justine) level 2. I have 24 power, but going back to 22 during justine level 2 scene and activating the 3 orbs. Here's my save btw
If youve seen the scene with elf sorceress and the protagonist in the cellar then thats it for the current content. Power going back to 22 after Extra Service II is a bug which is fixed in a version few posts above.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh yea, Alicia will have a lot of content, both in story and sexual events. Even the upcoming 0.34 update will feature a long scene with her.
I've been wondering about her. A while back I said it would be fun if there was a character who willingly allowed herself to be mind controlled by the protagonist on her own terms, and you said I'd enjoy Alicia. Is that something that's still planned, or did you actually mean that she's just someone who hangs out with the protagonist and uses his brainwashed girls with her?

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I've been wondering about her. A while back I said it would be fun if there was a character who willingly allowed herself to be mind controlled by the protagonist on her own terms, and you said I'd enjoy Alicia. Is that something that's still planned, or did you actually mean that she's just someone who hangs out with the protagonist and uses his brainwashed girls with her?
Without spoiling too much, I'm pretty sure you will like where the relationship with Alicia is headed. It will become more clear and defined in the next(0.34 release) ^^

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, i popped in and tried this vn/trainer out for the first time today.
Very nice job overall.

Except the missing sound. (I recommend something with Arabian tones for your project, something like what makes.)
Also you may want to transition stuff without breaking immersion by popping into the game and telling the player that 'This will progress all of Rebecca's stuff to level4.' and stuff like that. Immersion is important and you ain't doing it any favors when you pop into the game randomly and start acting as a Mr.Guide. :whistle::coffee:

But yes, so far you seem to be on the right track with this project.
Scenes are hot, i like them a lot. Mmm~ :cool::coffee:

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
So, i popped in and tried this vn/trainer out for the first time today.
Very nice job overall.

Except the missing sound. (I recommend something with Arabian tones for your project, something like what makes.)
Also you may want to transition stuff without breaking immersion by popping into the game and telling the player that 'This will progress all of Rebecca's stuff to level4.' and stuff like that. Immersion is important and you ain't doing it any favors when you pop into the game randomly and start acting as a Mr.Guide. :whistle::coffee:

But yes, so far you seem to be on the right track with this project.
Scenes are hot, i like them a lot. Mmm~ :cool::coffee:
Thanks! ^^
I know the immersion is important but I received messages from players asking for some kind of warning that doing this specific event will make previous scenes unavailable.
Also, I'm not completely happy about the explanation of Marks(3 orb buttons which alter some scenes), perhaps I will think of a less intrusive way to do it but at least it's just a one-time thing.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I know the immersion is important but I received messages from players asking for some kind of warning that doing this specific event will make previous scenes unavailable.
Then perhaps you should make the transition happen automatically once the player had reached level3 in all day and night training options? :whistle::coffee:

Stage1: All level3 achieved.
Stage2: Event happens.
Stage3: Level4 training options unlocked.
Etc. Basically, unlocking all level3 will act as a trigger.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also about this scene, it would be nice if you added fluids gushing out of her when he commands her to cum.
And the same should be done in other similar scenes as well. I believe this will be a nice touch. :giggle::coffee:

1.png
(Click to enlarge.)

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Then perhaps you should make the transition happen automatically once the player had reached level3 in all day and night training options? :whistle::coffee:

Stage1: All level3 achieved.
Stage2: Event happens.
Stage3: Level4 training options unlocked.
Etc. Basically, unlocking all level3 will act as a trigger.
That's not gonna work because in Rebecca's case, lvl4 is kinda special since it's tied to 'The first thrall' event and signifies her complete submission to MC's power.

As for pussy juices - some scenes already have them but gushing/squirting will come later when MC will make girls reach really powerful orgasms ^^

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
As for pussy juices - some scenes already have them but gushing/squirting will come later when MC will make girls reach really powerful orgasms ^^
Hm. Then at least a very small amount would be nice for that scene, it kinda feels a bit underwhelming otherwise. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
1.png

Didn't expect Jon Irenicus hahah, good choice!
One of my favorite antagonists for sure. :cool::coffee:

Alright then, done with the latest version.
I'm convinced, this will certainly turn into one of the best vn's with a focus on mind control if you continue as you have thus far. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes