4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Yes, 'something in the files'... Renpy executable Symphony_of_the_Void-32 is being flagged by 3 out of 60+ anti-vir softwares. It's a known issue with false positives...

Pokalplayer

May 13, 2020
Having the same problem as trhe other dude earlier in this thread, cant progress after the scene where the thief comes into the cell when the two knights are present. Even doing as he did and reloading a save and doing all Lessons in Faith didnt work

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Having the same problem as trhe other dude earlier in this thread, cant progress after the scene where the thief comes into the cell when the two knights are present. Even doing as he did and reloading a save and doing all Lessons in Faith didnt work
Again, please give more info:
1. How much Power do you have?
2. What was the last Special Event you triggered?
3. Have you tried Sleeping/Passing time?

Anyway, I will make some kind of fix for this issue ASAP.

Pokalplayer

May 13, 2020
Again, please give more info:
1. How much Power do you have?
2. What was the last Special Event you triggered?
3. Have you tried Sleeping/Passing time?

Anyway, I will make some kind of fix for this issue ASAP.
1. When on my normal Playtrough I have 20 Power, when loading a save and playting till then I only manage to get 16 even if I do everything that I'm able to
2. First Lesson in Faith, then Need more Minions II
3. Only about 30 Cycles of just Passing time and then sleeping

Edit: I also did do the 2 Tavern Events, again, first time round I somehow got 20 Power, but upon loading a save I can only get 16

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
1. When on my normal Playtrough I have 20 Power, when loading a save and playting till then I only manage to get 16 even if I do everything that I'm able to
2. First Lesson in Faith, then Need more Minions II
3. Only about 30 Cycles of just Passing time and then sleeping

Edit: I also did do the 2 Tavern Events, again, first time round I somehow got 20 Power, but upon loading a save I can only get 16
So after Need more minions II the scene with the thief triggers and Lessons in Faith disappers? Am I understandint correctly?

Also 16 Power seems about right for 1 Lessons in Faith event. Im at work right now but I will look into it when I get home.

Pokalplayer

May 13, 2020
So after Need more minions II the scene with the thief triggers and Lessons in Faith disappers? Am I understandint correctly?

Also 16 Power seems about right for 1 Lessons in Faith event. Im at work right now but I will look into it when I get home.
Not quite, I did all Lessons in Faith? Unless they're structured differently then other events? The last Lesson in Faith I was able to do was the one where MC fondles her bare Chest, after doing that I completed Need more minions II then the thief scene triggers and then im stuck

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Not quite, I did all Lessons in Faith? Unless they're structured differently then other events? The last Lesson in Faith I was able to do was the one where MC fondles her bare Chest, after doing that I completed Need more minions II then the thief scene triggers and then im stuck
Oh, alright! Thanks for the detailed feedback, it will help me greatly in fixing the damn thing.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Alright! Hopefully the final, fixed version of 0.3d!

DL links:
WIN:

Mac:

Changelog for 0.3d:

- In a very specific scenario players could end up locked out of main story progress after scene in the cell with Alicia, Amelie and Rebecca. Fixed the bug so it shouldn't happen AND if it occured in your playthrough and you don't want to load an earlier save then just use new Debug option under Special Events.

- Added requested QoL feature, a small message at the end of the last scene so players will know when they have exhausted all of the main content for the current update.

NP! I really enjoyed the game so far so I'm kinda bummed out I can't continue lol. But GL finding and eliminating that bug
Ok, I found out what caused the bug. If you skip Rebecca's repeatable scenes after she's enthralled you may end up with not enough Power(less than 17).
I still have no idea how you ended up with 20 Power the first time - it shouldnt be possible without Zoe's repeatable events which you didnt have access to.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dagoraath

Pokalplayer

May 13, 2020
Alright! Hopefully the final, fixed version of 0.3d!

DL links:
WIN:

MEGA

Workupload

Mac:
MEGA

Workupload

Changelog for 0.3d:

- In a very specific scenario players could end up locked out of main story progress after scene in the cell with Alicia, Amelie and Rebecca. Fixed the bug so it shouldn't happen AND if it occured in your playthrough and you don't want to load an earlier save then just use new Debug option under Special Events.

- Added requested QoL feature, a small message at the end of the last scene so players will know when they have exhausted all of the main content for the current update.

Ok, I found out what caused the bug. If you skip Rebecca's repeatable scenes after she's enthralled you may end up with not enough Power(less than 17).
I still have no idea how you ended up with 20 Power the first time - it shouldnt be possible without Zoe's repeatable events which you didnt have access to.
Yeah no idea either but since I wasn't able to recreate it, let's hope that this was a freak accident

Legion9553

Aug 3, 2017
See if anything else you've recently downloaded gets the same alert. It could just be that you have a virus in general that's copying itself onto any newly downloaded files. Also, which download link did you use? You might have clicked a fake link somewhere.
I did a full virus scan after posting this and did not find any viruses except for this download which i promptly removed.
I downloaded other stuff as well and none viruses were detected.
If it is just for me then maybe it is just a false positive.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
virus warning ... i believe it a false so i downloaded anyway
It is. Supposedly the older versions of Renpy/Python can cause this and it's not uncommon... I don't think I can even do anything to prevent this. Some anti-vir software are just a bit overzealous. :rolleyes:

Reactions: excalibertypo

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I played after the fix and I also end up stuck with 20 power, I believe it was related to doing the tavern events in the night before the story event happened, but I am not so sure.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I played after the fix and I also end up stuck with 20 power, I believe it was related to doing the tavern events in the night before the story event happened, but I am not so sure.
Odd... Was the last event before you got stuck also the scene with the thief girl and 2 wardens in the cell?

Reactions: juju200201

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Odd... Was the last event before you got stuck also the scene with the thief girl and 2 wardens in the cell?
Yes, I mean, for some reason the next story event with the torturer girl did not happened, so after the first tavern event i avoided any interaction.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Yes, I mean, for some reason the next story event with the torturer girl did not happened, so after the first tavern event i avoided any interaction.
Torturer? You mean Rebecca? Anyway, did you resolve the issue and reach the end of the content for the current version(there should be a short message informing you of getting to the end).

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
I just donwloaded the game and I was stuck like other after the scene with the thief girl and 2 wardens in the cell. But I think I found the bug. After playing around, if finally noticed that if you don't take the "Another thrall" when you reshape the second guard, you'll have the scene with the thief and two gard and the game seems to be proceding normally.

For some reason, we must wait this scene before "reshaping" the second guard or the game be stuck.

Reactions: Cartenoir
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes