4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Thanks to the feedback I was able to locate and fix the bug. The next release will include the bugfix as well.

Reactions: Dagoraath

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.32 has just been released for 5/10$ patrons!

Changelog for 0.32:

- 3 unique story scenes with new locations and characters
- 1 h-scene with Faeryl
- 3 h-scenes with Zoe:
Pet training II, Spanking II and one-time lesbian scene
- 1 h-scene with Justine: Extra service II - you will need to replay the first one(Extra service) to get it!
- some improvements to existing dialogue
- fixed a bug which could lock out the main story progress

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.32 public release!

Enjoy! ^^
No changes from the patron version since I didn't encounter any bugs nor did I receive any bug reports from players... but if you do find some - please let me know!

DL links:
Win

Mac
Changelog for 0.32:
- 3 unique story scenes with new locations and characters
- 1 h-scene with Faeryl
- 3 h-scenes with Zoe:
Pet training II, Spanking II and one-time lesbian scene
- 1 h-scene with Justine: Extra service II - you will need to replay the first one(Extra service) to get it!
- some improvements to existing dialogue
- fixed a bug which could lock out the main story progress

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SymphonyOfTheVoid-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
how do you advance after the first blue hair girl event? im stuck in a loop afterwards
Huh? You mean you 'Need more minions event"? You should have 'Lessons in Faith' series of events which will continue the main story.

TheAntiCamper

Oct 9, 2022
I'm stuck. Possible bug loop.
Power 24. Special events- "Another thrall", and then "A night to remember".
Neither event gives me any power and then I just can't progress.

Interestingly, when I go back to tavern and do "Extra service II" I get minus 2 power and end up back on 22. Doing "Summon Zoe", doing both activities gets me back up to 24.

I've tried reloading and doing the special events as early as possible and as late as possible, but still stuck.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I'm stuck. Possible bug loop.
Power 24. Special events- "Another thrall", and then "A night to remember".
Neither event gives me any power and then I just can't progress.

Interestingly, when I go back to tavern and do "Extra service II" I get minus 2 power and end up back on 22. Doing "Summon Zoe", doing both activities gets me back up to 24.

I've tried reloading and doing the special events as early as possible and as late as possible, but still stuck.
You may have reached the end of the current content. After Night to Remember event there should be only 1 story scene with the elf sorceress and that's it. The rest are repeatable events with Rebecca(Call guard), Zoe and optional Tavern events.
EDIT Yea, the 'Extra Service II' returns the value to 22 - its a bug which will be fixe but its not gamebreaking since you can get to 24 Power with repeatable Zoe scenes.

Reactions: TheAntiCamper

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
1683265060598.png

Think I might be a little bit stuck, as no matter what I do I can't roll it back over to daytime, even after multiple attempts to sleep.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Huh? You mean you 'Need more minions event"? You should have 'Lessons in Faith' series of events which will continue the main story.
What starts lessons of Faith? I've was in the same loop for a while and i didn't notice anything new

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
What starts lessons of Faith? I've was in the same loop for a while and i didn't notice anything new
You need event 'Need more minions', then after Sleeping/Passing Time a scene will trigger where protagonist is being taken to the knight-commander's office and meets Patricia and Zoe for the first time - after this scene you should have access to 'Lessons in Faith'

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
This is odd... So what happens when you choose 'Sleep'? And what events did you trigger just before getting stuck?
Just unlocked the tavern after doing "The first thrall event". Sleep doesn't reset and still takes me back to nighttime. There are no special events and going to Justine only has the titjob option available.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes