- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Syndicate-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 5, 2023
Hey PropaJack , nice work so far.
I understand what you are trying to do - however, I feel giving a heads up to the viewer that a flashback is happening or that some event is happening unbeknownst to the MC and party will be much appreciated by everyone.

I get why the futa is so big. It is meant to show a level that cannot be crossed by the MC, ever. So when MC does get NTR'd then the powerlessness felt by him will be that much bigger. The bigger the despair the bigger the cuck, imo.

As for NTR - who is slated to be the one? Is it Raven? or the Govt. official futa we see at the end? Does the MC gets probed by the govt.?

Questions remain.

Reactions: PropaJack

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
radio silence from the dev for some months now, most likely the game is abandoned :cry:
Getting only $7.45/month out of Patreon probably has something to do with it. Happens a lot when games don't gain enough popularity the dev just vanishes. Maybe that will change with this one, who knows.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
so....is there promissed patch without futas for normal ppl? (just joking he rather run out when found out that this game is shit even after so much good hints from entropylol

btw Thread Updated: 2023-06-05 ... should not it be marked as abandoned

Reactions: alerion83
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes