3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
the story is all over the place, one scene group is in woods, next they are in a barn, then a really nice house. And switching perspectives, and flashbacks.... it is very annoying. And the Futa character does not even need to be in the game.

well anyway, did not like the game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Syndicate [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 141mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: PropaJack

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
the story is all over the place, one scene group is in woods, next they are in a barn, then a really nice house. And switching perspectives, and flashbacks.... it is very annoying. And the Futa character does not even need to be in the game.

well anyway, did not like the game.
thank you for the feedback! I'll have this in mind.
The idea is to set the location in two main places: the house and the motel. but the perspective changes are something we'll make a lot... sorry.
The futa characters are important to the story. it seems like it's not because they didn't meet yet. but they'll.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
The blonde girl in the pics looks like she may be classified as a milf (cougar if she has no children, but there's no tag for that) So shouldn't there be a milf tag?

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
hahaha yep. I think this in every scene. if that was real, would be an assassination.
I like that. I think it's perfect because Jack's mouth was really wide open to be able to give a blowjob. In other arts, the mouth is usually the normal size, as if a huge dick had shrunk. There has to be visual consequence in these scenes.

I think Raven can still "scare a lot".

Reactions: PropaJack
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes