3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 4, 2022
That looks like rape but isn't. I have just one rule in the sex scenes: just consenting adults. with consenting adults, anything else is possible.
Lol this reads more like rape framed in a consensual manner

Those scenes look and feel like rape and end as reverse rape, the text just makes it sound as if it's some safe space BDSM play where everybody is fully consenting and happy. It's a prison, the theme is bound to be brought up and is even fetishized, no need to play around it as if prisonners have rope workshops and safe play protocols.

Just call it what it is lol

Otherwise, the game REALLY needs proof readers and the plot feels... off. With all due respect. The MC... 4 years in prison, can fight, built like a Chad stereotype but has the personallity of a nerdy virgin with self-esteem issues?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Romanian and Portuguese really sound very similar...
Aye, got reminded of . According to the Wikipedia article on Romance languages, Romanian and Portuguese are among the closest phonetically. I think Romanian is closer only to Italian, but I don't remember. Ironic, since Romanian is the easternmost Romance language in Europe, and Portuguese is the westernmost. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pabo and PropaJack

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Syndicate [v0.2] [Jack Corvo Co.] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,2 GB / 142 MB - Syndicate-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,1 GB / 127 MB - Syndicate-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,8% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Not to sound condescending but isnt this controdicting itself ?
the "not futa path" will be as good, I can promise you that because it was my original plan for the game.
Raven is the Futa. I want to make a lot of possible routes with Raven

Its all and good that you can avoid the NTR, but its odd that she still plays a huge role in this game despite avoiding her sexual contend.
Entropylol said:
There will be a futa free path(free of sex I mean. The character will be there, but she wont fuck the MC.
Entropylol said:
There will be 3 ways to experience sex scenes on the vanilla route:
Without Raven entirely if you dont like futa, with her fucking MC but in a romantic way instead of dominant one, and with MC fucking her.
Entropylol said:
For those who are going to think that is too much, the vanilla route will be almost identical in every one of this options regarding plot(maybe some very small variations), is just the sexual part that will be different.
I played the game and tried both version, without futa and with it. Its true that you can avoid her sexual stuff and I also trust this wont be forced on the girls when I read the dev comments. However why would you even bring her in the first place when the option gives the option to avoid her at all ? Until the main content is futa related.... :WeSmart::FacePalm:

The models look good but the futa is a miss. Heard there will be some other incest game in the making so thats more my cup of tea.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I played the game and tried both version, without futa and with it. Its true that you can avoid her sexual stuff and I also trust this wont be forced on the girls when I read the dev comments. However why would you even bring her in the first place when the option gives the option to avoid her at all ? Until the main content is futa related
Well, she is a important character for the plot, as well as the new one. They have avoidable sex scenes because some people might not like see them fucking, but if you want we can make it mandatory instead.

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Not to sound condescending but isnt this controdicting itself ?
I don't think so. I can make a lot of routes with the futas and a lot without sexual content with them. both things can be true at the same time.

Its all and good that you can avoid the NTR, but its odd that she still plays a huge role in this game despite avoiding her sexual contend.
I don't know. I don't think that 100% of the characters in a story have to make part of the sexual scenes. In this case, all women in the game will have sex scenes, but I don't think it's a "must-be". Having characters that (as a choice) don't have sex scenes seems...normal to me.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes