3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I really liked it. So she's a Futa who is bothered by having a huge dick, and always feels like using it? Or did I misunderstand her?

Anyway, I'm curious... Will there be other Futa's like Raven (maybe bigger ones), or will she be the only one in the story? I think her concept will make it into Dub-Con because of the urges she doesn't like to feel and control and because of the curiosity of other people who end up seeing her.

I'm really liking what I've seen, and what I can imagine for the future.

And it's a surprise to have content in portuguese too. (É raro, ou talvez a única vez que vejo isso acontecer.)
Valeu!! Eu pensei nisso mesmo, como tem pouco jogos em português mesmo claramente tendo criadores brasileiros...

But it'll have more futas. Entropylol and I already planned at least one more with a huge impact on the story and in the discord we are debating about another one. I just can't promise a big number of them because I want to have the same care with all that we had with Raven. I don't want to trade quality for quantity. I already made a significant number of girls... haha So I don't want to drop the quality. but I promise you, there'll be more.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
This game will contain (optional) content: female domination, NTR, and futa on male.
Is it avoidable as in you stop it form happening or as in we just don't see?

And I always have to ask is there a possibility of Male on Futa and expanding on that is there a possibility of maledom on futa?

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
good for her, but i think that most of us are seeking MC own sisters or mothers....but good try
thank you. I'm planning, for the distant-but-not-that-distant-future, one fast-paced incest game. A totally different thing than this game. I think you'll like it. but I can't start two different games with the time and money I have now.
but until there, thank you for commenting here, and sorry for not having what you want.

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I'm happy it will be an option. While I like futa I only like male on futa. Right now Raven seemed the most interesting character to me. I like how the other prisoners are terrified of her and she is obviously really dangerous. While at the same time she seems to have a softer side, since she mentored and looked after the MC. I like characters that have those kind of differences.
I'm so happy you realize that because it's the intention! She is really dangerous and knows how to defend herself and attack when necessary, she's not the type of person that shows mercy to those that mess with her. but she's not evil, not the villain of the story (well, that depends a little on your interpretation and the routes you choose to follow...in a certain route she could be interpreted as some kind of antagonist. but I'll not spoil)

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Is there going to be an android port?
it will. I'm doing it, but when I did it before it had some bugs I'm trying to fix, some questions get hidden when shouldn't, which can cause some confusion... sorry for the delay...

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
seems promising, but it has one problem as far as i can see.
the MC. he's acting like a pussy. if he could grow some balls, then this game could be quite good.

Reactions: LordSinner
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes